Is it me or is this 8820 really totaly non-intuitive. At&t sent me a password for support via a text message. How do you find that message on the device. I press messages and nothing is there. It let's me compose, send etc. but nothing showing the message. The little light on the upper right hand corner of the device was flashing so I suspect the message was received. Wow this device is a pain. I have been working on computers since the comodore 64 decades ago, worked with cell phones since they were in brief cases. I have never seen a device so non-intuitive. I suspect it's because it is neither a pure computer or phone but I would sure appreciate it if someone could simply tell me how to find a text message. I am sure it must be easy and I am just not designed to know that. I even had my kids try as they do more text messaging than any human alive and they could not find it either. Help!
    10-25-07 01:01 AM
    I had a similar issue with txt messages too, but mine was the opposite problem you are having. They were coming into my main "messages" location and I didn't want that. Had this phone for a couple of days before I figured out how to separate txt messages from email messages. If you went into messages and didn't see it it sounds like they are split up already. Go into your applications and look for an icon of a piece of paper with a phone over it. On mine that's where all SMS and MMS messages go. Hope this helps.
    10-25-07 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD