I have a personal cell number to a guy who was recently let go at the company I work at.

He has been contacting all the female union reps and company reps and basically doing and saying things I do not want to repeat here.

I figured I'd just search for a way to just block his number as I am one of those union reps and he got my number from someone before they realized that he's lost most if not all his marbles and has been harrassing/stalking people.

Is there a feature on the Blackberry itself that will allow me, and my fellow reps, to block numbers.

I searched and saw the blacklist/whitelist feature but I really didn't want to spend 15 bucks and it will be hard to justify it for one person.

Thanks for the help!
    02-15-08 11:38 AM
    Theres no way just to block a number. Black/White List is really the only thing that would help for your situation.
    02-15-08 12:09 PM
    And possibly reporting the harassment to the police! This is really pushing it with all the calls.

Derek
    02-15-08 12:25 PM
    Both the company and the union are looking at that option. He resigned today but he had been an ongoing problem.

But we didn't even want to be bothered by the calls and was just looking for an option. I have put a special ring on him now and will keep him in my addy book for a while until this blows over.
    02-15-08 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD