I have seen many threads pertaining to this issue, but they are not exactly the same problem I am having.

I have been able to transfer photos easily from my 8330 BB to laptop and laptop to BB for well over a year via Bluetooth. Now, suddenly, I am not able to anymore. There have been no significant changes to either the laptop nor the BB.

I select the photo to send from the BB to the laptop, they sync, and then I get the message on the BB "File Transfer Successful" or something similar. However, when I go to the laptop the file that supposedly was successful cannot be found anywhere on the laptop. I am still able to transfer from laptop to BB with no issues.

Any suggestions?
    02-21-10 12:23 PM
    Are you using desktop manager?I believe there is a setting to select where you want your pics to go.... or are you using mass storage with your media card...
    02-21-10 11:32 PM
    Similar question, what are you using tobreceive the files on your PC? I just use the built in function in Windows, it asks each time where you want to save the file.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 03:10 PM
    I have seen many threads pertaining to this issue, but they are not exactly the same problem I am having.

I have been able to transfer photos easily from my 8330 BB to laptop and laptop to BB for well over a year via Bluetooth. Now, suddenly, I am not able to anymore. There have been no significant changes to either the laptop nor the BB.

I select the photo to send from the BB to the laptop, they sync, and then I get the message on the BB "File Transfer Successful" or something similar. However, when I go to the laptop the file that supposedly was successful cannot be found anywhere on the laptop. I am still able to transfer from laptop to BB with no issues.

Any suggestions?
    On my laptop, the folder path is Documents>Bluetooth Exchange Folder.
    02-22-10 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD