I have used the curve now for the past mounth or so. I have used it as a modem for all that time. I have not had any trouple with it up untill the past few days. It will work fine for about 30-40 min and then it will just stop recive information. It will send the info out but will not recive. I have unpluged the usb to the phone and taken out the battery and then it will work for about 5 min then stop agen. It will get up to 238 byts then stop recive the info.
    I have called tmobile up and I thought it was fixed but the same things keep on comeing back. Is it the phone or is it some thing in the setting in the laptop. My friend has the pearl with tmobile and he is haveing the some trouble.
    PLEASE HELP OUT GETTING FRUSTRATED
    01-24-08 06:29 PM
    Hopefully not a silly question - you are leaving the Desktop Manager software open, right? If you close it after 30 minutes or so, then it will disconnect you from the phone's net connection.

--Kidd
    01-24-08 06:48 PM
    Yes I leav the desktop manager program running all the time. I still don't know what is wrong. It willsend the info but it will not recive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-08 03:52 PM
    Were you able to resolve this? I am having the sme issue as well. It is sending but only receiving 223 Bytes and that is it
    01-07-09 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD