hey there ! anyone !!!
    i just opened my at&t peral 8100 and i tried to hook it up to my comp with the usb cable and it gives a message "usb charging current is not sufficient.verify that your handheld is conected to a powered usb charging source and that the proper usb drive is installed"

so let's just say the comp is brand new and i'm not too tec savy so plz help!!!! also i have tried to hook it up to all usb ports on the pc and they all give the same message. i need help
    08-01-08 03:42 PM
    You need to install the Blackberry Desktop Manager to your PC. You can either load from the disk you should have gotten with your BB, or D/L it here -

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22
    08-01-08 03:53 PM
    hey thanks for the reply, i have already done that & it is still not able to find my bb. not sure what to do, does it make any differance if i am using vista?
    08-02-08 07:25 PM
    I hooked my friend's new Pearl up to my laptop (also running Vista) and I got that error too. It works fine with my fiance's Pearl and my Curve. It didn't seem to interfere with Desktop Manager though, that worked fine. I'm curious to see if anyone else got this message, or knows why we're getting it.
    08-02-08 08:10 PM
    just want 2 know what i can do to fix it ..... this is frusterating i just want to use this thing to it's fullest
    08-02-08 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD