So yes some people don't have problems with the new app some do. Looking at the reviews it's pretty clear a native app would be much appreciated and needed for a good experience. I emailed them and got the same crappie answer most companies give when asking for a BB10 app.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry for the issues you've encountered.

We are aware of the problem with paypal and we will release a fix with the next update which will reach users by the end of the week.

We currently have no plans in place to build a native app however views from our customers are always welcomed, it's what helps us develop and improve 7digital.

I've forwarded your email onto the management and development team for their consideration. Do let me know if you have any further comments or if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Louise

7digital

@7digitalHelp

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 08:33 AM
    I don't think its 7 Digital not caring about Blackberry users, it just basic business sense that they are using the majority of their resources to develop and maintain the Android and IOS platforms where most of their revenue is generated from. Thats just the way is is at the moment, maybe one day in the future if Blackberry can increase their user base and make it worth their while, things will change.
    08-06-14 08:43 AM
    It's really simple . Don't purchase from 7digital. They're not the only game in town for content.
    Heinz Katchup likes this.
    08-06-14 08:48 AM
    Bakon,
    That's were I think your wrong it was written that BlackBerry was there biggest customer base. That is why their stock fell on the news that BlackBerry was pulling them out.

There really is no more good easy music store. Amazon freezes and I download music and it doesn't show up in my music folder.

Thanks Chen

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 08:58 AM
    Just go to the website and buy stuff, that's how I do it. Its ridiculous to think a company doesn't care just because they can't, at the moment, please users needs. It might come with time.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 09:27 AM
    Who do you recommend? 7 is not even installing as I type this.
    08-08-14 11:44 AM
    All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us! (actually that's not what I would LIKE to say)
    08-08-14 12:07 PM
    I don't think its 7 Digital not caring about Blackberry users, it just basic business sense that they are using the majority of their resources to develop and maintain the Android and IOS platforms where most of their revenue is generated from. Thats just the way is is at the moment, maybe one day in the future if Blackberry can increase their user base and make it worth their while, things will change.
    Apparently this is not true and BlackBerry users were there biggest customer base. This was from 7 digital themselves apparently
    08-08-14 12:28 PM
    Just sad we can't get a good native app for music. I don't have a problem with most of my Android apps but my Bank app works great, except I can't deposit a check with it because it makes the camera weird and music apps don't play nice with the music folders.
    Somethings do need native apps.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 01:04 PM
    Listen Up Chen boy

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 01:04 PM
    Gotta agree, this 7Digital (integrated) removal from BBW is a cluster #$*? Of epic proportions.

I hope BlackBerry has something planned, because the 7D apps sucks donkey ballz, and I no longer have carrier billing option.

WTF was Chen thinking on this one?

CB10'n it via da Z...30
    08-08-14 01:37 PM
    "Concentrating on enterprise".

�To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others� Buddha
    johnny_bravo72 likes this.
    08-08-14 04:01 PM
    Enterprise or not, don't break what was working just fine. Amazon's deal with BlackBerry sucks. Amazon has old un updated apps, the store and music store apps are laggy mostly the music app and there are plenty of apps that crash. So the average consumer will be pissed. The other side is I have balance on all my BlackBerrys and I can't run any APK on the work side so all my business apps I need I can't even use on my work side of the device. Sure Chen maybe righting the ship but is it headed towards an iceberg. Chen you maybe a smart man but you don't know everything.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 07:17 PM
    Oh and my comment about the apk on my work side was the fact that BlackBerry hasn't done much to get the business apps but Chen wants to put his eggs in that basket. Dude you need to get the apps the business man/woman needs or your focus will be lost with beautiful devices that can't get the job done.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 07:22 PM
    I am very disappointed with the change period. The amazon apps don't work at all on my BlackBerry Z10. The integration with Sound Hound was amazing $. A native app is needed.

Appreciate the help
    08-08-14 07:37 PM
    I wrote to 7dig they don't want to help.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 07:41 PM
    Why would they waste the money for a product with such a small market share? Yeah I know it sucks that we can't get a good native app but I understand their decision business wise when they can just service us with a android app

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 08:49 PM
    Don't confuse capitalism with caring...
    08-08-14 09:02 PM
    If they don't care, they wouldn't bothered porting their Android app into the BlackBerry World..

But since they did and are willing to continue improving their app...they care quite a bit

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 09:29 PM
    I use tinytunes to download music, but apparently it is no longer in Google play store.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 09:36 PM