Howdy everybody IN BB land, Well I was wondering if there is any body out there that can help me start my own Blackberry support,I have the Knowledge, And all the contact's for all providers.I resolve all BB issues even Java script error's. I have never had a BB unit sent to me that I cannot resolve over the Phone. I work on all Platforms,Exchange and Lotus notes. So if there is any body other there that can send me in the right direction, That would be much appricated, God bless all the users out in BB land, I also teach folks how to downlaod s/w on there home computer and walk them through backing up contacts and calander.
    Thank you once again,,,Ford Blackberry Guru/Wizard.
    11-10-08 02:48 PM
    Hi,

I would like to know what is the possibility an 8120 can't be subscribed and be functional (as far as the Blackberry Data plan with pin, not unlock factor) when trying to register it on an overseas carrier? Your help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

CELLTOWN
    11-10-08 03:27 PM
    i have not recieved the email link for the theme i am trying to put on my bb....is there something im not doing....can anyone help....
    11-10-08 03:40 PM
    Howdy everybody IN BB land, Well I was wondering if there is any body out there that can help me start my own Blackberry support,I have the Knowledge, And all the contact's for all providers.
    So what do you need us for? Go start your business...
    11-11-08 04:16 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

7/24 BlackBerry Smartphone support takes a community effort. You will fit right in here. You will get a chance to back up your claims here.
    11-11-08 05:09 PM
    ok I got a pearl 8130 from Cellular South why can't I view videos on youtubemobile over my blackberry it tries to load in my mediaplayer then pops up with a error??? i emailed Cellular South still waiting on their reply. I would call but with my tracheostomy noone can understand me over the phone except my wife and mother they can catch most of what I say.
    11-11-08 05:26 PM
    ok I got a pearl 8130 from Cellular South why can't I view videos on youtubemobile over my blackberry it tries to load in my mediaplayer then pops up with a error??? i emailed Cellular South still waiting on their reply. I would call but with my tracheostomy noone can understand me over the phone except my wife and mother they can catch most of what I say.
    Are you using m.youtube.com?

If so, which error message are you getting?
    11-11-08 05:57 PM
    i have 2 blackberry curves 8320. yesterday i just upgrade to os 4.5, i was using live messernger and aol with out any probllem but today whem i try to conect they say error 65 cannot conect to server it is just msn and aol, because i try with all other aplication like yahoo maps and browser and they get in, i already uninstall and intall it again also i check all the permissions and they are all correct so i just didnt know what else to do i will appreciate u help thanks a lot
    also i have full data plan
    11-12-08 07:45 PM
    Are you using m.youtube.com?

If so, which error message are you getting?
    Yes I'm using m.youtube.com and it goes to load in my media player then it pops up an error occured with your media player.
    I download off the computer threw a convertor program and put it on my BB and it plays fine then. but I wanna watch from my phone not save everything to my sd card.
    11-12-08 10:06 PM
    Fix this problem and I will paypal you $100.00:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/outl...se-help-93164/
    11-12-08 11:12 PM
    Um I understand ur question has only been partially addressed so I would suggest creating a website, finding some sponsors for that page and making money that way as well as charging per claim ticket or taking calls....off the top of my head??? Ur website could take off and hey u have an offer above already!!! print some cards or something too!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-08 11:38 PM
    Howdy everybody IN BB land, Well I was wondering if there is any body out there that can help me start my own Blackberry support,I have the Knowledge, And all the contact's for all providers.I resolve all BB issues even Java script error's. I have never had a BB unit sent to me that I cannot resolve over the Phone. I work on all Platforms,Exchange and Lotus notes. So if there is any body other there that can send me in the right direction, That would be much appricated, God bless all the users out in BB land, I also teach folks how to downlaod s/w on there home computer and walk them through backing up contacts and calander.
    Thank you once again,,,Ford Blackberry Guru/Wizard.

11-17-08 12:14 AM
    Got one for you nobody could figure out here in the forum(s). When enabling a device password, it locks me out at the same time everyday for about an hour and a half. It's a real 'pina'. What's your take on this one? My device is not connected to a business server, only personal use.

11-17-08 12:21 AM
    T-Mobile Join Date: Jun 2008

Error 507

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need help bad Any one online its super important! Today i Updated my phone with newest update had to call tech support got it updated no problems! Told my friend about it & she wanted hers updated so i followed the steps & updated her's on the first try her device errord out & said there was no connection after i plugged her device in to try again we got and error code that said 507 with a picture of a circle square & triangle crossed out! I need help ASAP her phones frozen help help help!
    11-17-08 01:51 AM
    Fix my berry..... I cant watch any videos on m.youtube.com have 4.5 os and still have problems with the videos.. any ideas??
    11-17-08 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD