This is why JT would be a good front-man who could relate to a wide mix of different markets:

always enjoy watching those skits/performances
    JR A likes this.
    02-16-13 05:13 PM
    Anything 50 touches turns to Gold
    not quite anything

50 cent should have been the Creative director-50_cent_bulletproof.jpg
    northernrds and JR A like this.
    02-16-13 05:38 PM
    Yeah, he would be great for BlackBerry.
    Attached Thumbnails 50 cent should have been the Creative director-decorating.png   50 cent should have been the Creative director-granny.png   50 cent should have been the Creative director-obama.png   50 cent should have been the Creative director-screen-shot-2010-10-04-4.07.42-pm.png   50 cent should have been the Creative director-women.png  

02-16-13 07:12 PM
    Well, at least with BlackBerry (Q10) he wouldn't need spell check...assuming he himself can spell and it's just the software and shortage of time holding him back.
    02-16-13 09:11 PM
    Oh, I am fairly certain she may not appeal to African American women right now. People forgive though...

Interesting discussion.

Marty: when you think of BBRY, who do you think of? What pops into my head is distressing (think of K in the initials)...
    Don't mention the KK words....
    02-16-13 09:42 PM
    Those tweets... How ******* gross.
    02-16-13 10:18 PM
    not quite anything

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50_Cent_Bulletproof.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	136286
    I literally LOL'ed on this one! Haha!

Aren't those fan/fake Twitter accounts?
    02-16-13 10:26 PM
    Aren't those fan/fake Twitter accounts?
    Here are some more from his twitter page. Also look at his lyrics. Someone who "sings" stuff like that does not have mass appeal. He would scare off the non urban market. 50 cent should have been the Creative director-50.png
    jesse_h likes this.
    02-17-13 01:42 AM
    Here are some more from his twitter page. Also look at his lyrics. Someone who "sings" stuff like that does not have mass appeal. He would scare off the non urban market. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50.png 
Views:	59 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	136335
    It was Valentines Day after all.
    MERCDROID likes this.
    02-17-13 02:56 AM
    It was Valentines Day after all.
    But the first thing thing that a person who isn't all that familer with a celebrity is going to do is check out their twitter and facebook. When it's stuff like that, the non urban person will look at it and go "what the ****? why is BlackBerry having a person like this be their spokesman?" When you look up Alicia Keys twitter you see stuff like "Today I am honoring and dancing with all of the women fighting against violence. #1billionrising" "Congrats to all of @TheGRAMMYs winners from last night! I had so much fun performing for you all! #GRAMMYs" and stuff like that. I don't like her music personaly, but she isn't offensive to anyone.
    kevinnugent likes this.
    02-17-13 03:05 AM
    You know who would make even better creative directors?

Members of this forum.

Not sure why we look towards useless celebs who sell their loyalty to highest bidder most times as 'spokespersons'. I don't give a damn what Alicia Keys or 50 Cent think about the BlackBerry Z10, I do however care what everyday people do think.
    02-17-13 04:20 AM

Members of this forum.

Not sure why we look towards useless celebs who sell their loyalty to highest bidder most times as 'spokespersons'.
    Uhh, because it works.

A few members of this forum may make good creative directors. But as a spokesperson, a celebrity better suits that position.
    02-17-13 04:24 AM
    Uhh, because it works.

A few members of this forum may make good creative directors. But as a spokesperson, a celebrity better suits that position.
    Works for you apparently, don't do jack all for me.
    MERCDROID likes this.
    02-17-13 04:25 AM
    Works for you apparently, don't do jack all for me.
    Exactly.

The spokesperson isn't for you, it's for the other people that haven't bought in yet.
    02-17-13 04:28 AM
    Exactly.

The spokesperson isn't for you, it's for the other people that haven't bought in yet.
    Yeah, that's fair. Though I would seriously laugh if someone I knew said they bought a Z10 because they saw Alicia Keys using one lol.

'Gimme that uhh.. Alicia Keys phone'
    MERCDROID likes this.
    02-17-13 04:31 AM
    Yeah, that's fair. Though I would seriously laugh if someone I knew said they bought a Z10 because they saw Alicia Keys using one lol.
    The thing with using a celebrity like Alicia Keys is that it creates a long term image of the brand; it doesn't necessarily boost short term sales. Alicia Keys becoming a Creative Director may not influence the consumer's decision to buy a Z10 today, tomorrow or even next month. But, over time, one influences the other and creates a lasting impression in people's mind that people will either unconsciously or subconsciously fall back on when making decision about purchasing or just coming to a general conclusion about the brand. And that means a lot.
    02-17-13 04:36 AM
    The thing with using a celebrity like Alicia Keys is that it creates a long term image of the brand; it doesn't necessarily boost short term sales. Alicia Keys becoming a Creative Director may not influence the consumer's decision to buy a Z10 today, tomorrow or even next month. But, over time, one influences the other and creates a lasting impression in people's mind that people will either unconsciously or subconsciously fall back on when making decision about purchasing or just coming to a general conclusion about the brand. And that means a lot.
    Or it could backfire entirely and she'll always be known as the person who was working for BlackBerry but still continued to use her iPhone the whole time.. whether that be accurate or not. "Alicia Keys BlackBerry"
    02-17-13 04:43 AM

Members of this forum.

Not sure why we look towards useless celebs who sell their loyalty to highest bidder most times as 'spokespersons'. I don't give a damn what Alicia Keys or 50 Cent think about the BlackBerry Z10, I do however care what everyday people do think.

They are using the title "Creative Director" very loosley. You put a celebrities face on a box, and it will increase sales. Just the facts of life. BB is in a postition now to where they need to put a face on their product.
    02-17-13 04:54 AM

Members of this forum.

Oh my God, I would sell the **** out of the Z10/Q10!

...Britney Spears is not useless
    02-17-13 07:42 AM
    50cent can't even rap properly
    02-17-13 07:45 AM
    50cent can't even rap properly

Thats an oxymoron. Rapping properly. lol
    TgeekB, EsJayDee and MERCDROID like this.
    02-17-13 08:05 AM
    I don't think any company should have celebs for real roles (it's so cheezy)... jessica alba looks beyond fake every time you see her with a Lumia 920.

Im a huge rap fan BUT 50 ruined his career when he started beef with Nas, Jada, Fat Joe then Game completely ended it. IFFFF anyone it would have to be Jay-Z.... Jay has always been rapping about using/owning blackberry bold's.
    02-17-13 08:24 AM
    Good point lol.
    02-17-13 08:48 AM
    Uhh, because it works.

Yea, I'd suggest Chris Rock, but he blew 10 lifetimes of stupidity quota in about 20 seconds. If you really want a celebrity, how about Sheldon Cooper. Not the actor (well yea the actor), but the actual character.... Smart, educated. He is just a little awkward when in social situations.

What's really funny is people preach the Sheep mentality to educated iPhone users, yet put a celebirty up there that can't find their *** with both hands and people go nuts.
    02-17-13 10:06 AM
    Good thing this is a just a BlackBerry discussion forum. A lot of folks showing their true "colors". Makes you wonder who you're actually having discussions with
    EsJayDee and MERCDROID like this.
    02-17-13 10:53 AM
119 ... 2345