Actually, yes, I went inside the apple store in Glendale C.A., and they told me to go outside in the line in front of the store, in the sun in the summer.
    It is like they are making the buyers a "favor" selling the iphone to them (me).
    is damm sales psychology I think... is on propose they do that. So people see all the buyers interested in buying the damm phone.
    haha. Well I bought 2 actually, and sold one per 2.000USD back in my country, in 2 minutes it was sold.
    On release day they wouldn't have let you into the store at all even for an unrelated accessory so I'm calling BS on this claim that they told you to wait outside.
    You joke that apple is doing you a favor selling you the phone but you turn around and gauge someone for double the cost for the same thing lol! I just don't get the point of this thread.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 10:26 PM
    Comparing an iphone6 to Q10?? Really? Its like comparing an lg rumor to a motorola razer. Two completely different phones that do the same basic things...

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    11-21-14 12:41 AM
    I am not comparing the Q10 with the iPhone 6, I am just commenting my experience of having to switch back to my old Q10.

Yes, I had to wait in the line, not in the first day, it was like one week after the release of the iphone 6.

Yes, I have sold 1 iphone 6 per almost 2000usd, it was the current market price here, and the person almost beg me to sell her the phone for that price.

Yes, I knew about all the issues of the Q10, I have used per 6 months before. And I have used for all this time, because I was waiting and deciding what should I do...�
    The options were: going back to the old Bold 9900, wait for the passport or changing to apple.
    (no way I would get an android phone, I had it before and I didn't like it)
    So, on vacations in California, bought 2 iphones to sell, used one per a few days and It was not bad.

iphone 6 is Far far away from perfect though.
    Chrisy likes this.
    11-21-14 06:23 AM
    You had me going there.. right up to, the small square screen is to small to watch movies. Seriously like going from a 32" to an iphone is not an issue, but going to a device and using it for a non intended purpose is.

Sent while driving from my Crackberry.
    HEY...

What's wrong with watching movies on your phone? I do it all the time.
    11-21-14 06:38 AM
    Your title is misleading, I think no matter the platform you will miss something you like. Pick the phone with the features you can not live without go with it.
    11-21-14 06:50 AM
    I agree. The title should be "my comments" instead of my reasons. I think it was edited by a moderator.

Anyway, I remember, when I had my first blackberry in 2007
    45 Days of iPhone 6 now back temporarily to the Q10. my reasons.-rim-blackberry-pearl-8120-b.jpg
    my feeling was that the phone was one of THE BEST phones in the market, with absolutely all the features available in its time. A complete phone.

Now, even the iphone 6 which is suppose to be top notch, is not complete and doesn't have all the available features in its time.

I don't know if you guys agree, but this are my impressions.
    Chrisy likes this.
    11-21-14 07:48 AM
    I wouldn't pay $1000 U.S. for ANY phone!
    11-21-14 09:02 AM
    I uses Z30 but blackberry needs to update there apps

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 09:12 AM
    There isn't an app I "need" so to speak. Passport is the killer device and it is not app dependent.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 11:17 AM
    I wish CrackBerry would require passing an IQ test before giving people the ability to create a new thread.
    11-21-14 11:23 AM
    The Airbnb is available via snap

45 Days of iPhone 6 now back temporarily to the Q10. my reasons.-img_20141121_123008.png

You should load it on your Q to see if it works.

Posted via CB10
    Chrisy likes this.
    11-21-14 11:31 AM
    I don't understand how you could FINALLY realize that the q10 screen is too small to watch videos on...

I mean, you said it like it was a HUGE surprise.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 02:40 PM
    I am just telling my experience going back and forward with iphone 6 and blackberry q10 with os10.3.1
    But if crackberry find not interesting, just close the damm thread.

Anyway, back to iphone 6 64Gb today, 500USD on 18 months contract.

By the way, new update of the IOS8.1.1 and now cannot download or save pictures in the phone.
    Chrisy likes this.
    11-21-14 07:05 PM
    The Airbnb is available via snap

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141121_123008.png 
Views:	244 
Size:	366.8 KB 
ID:	315985

You should load it on your Q to see if it works.

Posted via CB10

NICE, but A regular user (not a crackberrier), usually will not know what, where, and how to install Snap.
    I heard about it, but, is not on the Q10, like the blackberry world and amazon apps (talking about OS10.3.1)
    11-21-14 07:08 PM
    I wish CrackBerry would require passing an IQ test before giving people the ability to create a new thread.

I am just telling my experience going back and forward with iphone 6 and blackberry q10 with os10.3.1
    But if crackberry find not interesting, just close the Damm thread.

Anyway, back to iphone 6 64Gb today, 500USD on 18 months contract.

By the way, new update of the IOS8.1.1 and now cannot download or save pictures in the phone.
    11-21-14 07:09 PM
    I will start saying that, I am a blackberry user since 2007. I had the perl, the curve, the bold and the Q10.

Anyway, finally I gave the iPhone a shot and bought my first iPhone 6 128gb, cash on apple per almost 1000USD.

Then sold the iPhone 6 and went back to the old blackberry Q10.

So, first boot, the Q10 is ON, sweet I had forgotten how nice the "FLOW" was, just swiping up and down, left and right, is A.MAZING!! No more, home button thousand times per day, almost afraid of damaging the damm iphone 6 expensive home button.
    BUT after several reboots and updates the first annoying issues:
    - my contacts are all messed up, from 2500 contacts in total, the Q10 just shows 750.
    - Then, took the dog out, walk walk walk, and back home, and BANG, sms message saying that I have 3 lost calls (but the phone didn't even ring).
    (OMG, after using the iPhone 6 per 45 days, I have forgotten about the old issues that made me jump ship)
    - One more day of usage and I discover how easy and cool is the amazon apps, Downloading the few apps I was using in the iPhone 6 and BANG, another frustration, there is no airbnb app (I use this a LOT, because I rent my places online). This means that every time I receive a question on airbnb, I will have to open the browser and connect on the website...
    Okay, let me try that...
    Open the browser and DAMM, small screen. The issue is to correctly click on the links, so I have to zoom in, click and zoom out to see the website. NO GOOD!
    Now trying the Netflix app from amazon on the Q10, and works perfectly, but again, the small and square screen is no good to watch movies.
    - And there is the keyboard... I used to love the bb keyboard, but after using the predictive keyboard of the iphone, I am almost sure that I type faster on the iphone than on the Q10... how? Well, I just type very fast and let the iphone fix the words, it is correct almost 90% of the time.

So why did I sold the iphone 6?
    well, because I sold cash and I am waiting 15 days until my phone company receive more iphones to get a new one on contract and keep the difference in my pocket.

But, I still love and will miss the Flow.
    PS: Maybe blackberry make the Z50 or something extreme hi quality. It would be nice to switch back to BB one day.
    Apple is Cheesy.
    Totally agree with your post but you compare a device with another that costs a third of its price!

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    11-21-14 07:33 PM
    Yawn. AirBnB works fine, even in the browser. Take your phone off silent and it will ring. Sync all your contacts.

Have fun with the iPhone6. Very few people around here care.
    11-21-14 09:22 PM
    Thank you for your comments.
    It was not a comparison, it was my impressions of using a blackberry after using the iphone.
    Anyway, the phone not ringing is not because of being in silent mode, the calls sometimes just don't get to the phone, instead i get the text message of a lost call, without the call get to the phone.
    I like very much blackberry devices. It is a device that assist me doing my business for 7 years allowing me to work anywhere anytime, but times have changed.

PS. I don't know what is wrong with some people here, I am just telling my honest impressions.

Anyway, the moderator can please close the thread.
    Thank you
    Chrisy and BigBadWulf like this.
    11-22-14 09:43 AM
    You just need a bigger screen that's all, the Q10 is not suited for the things you are trying to do on it. It is a work phone. It wasn't made for consuming media at all. Should have tried a Z30, added snap and BOOM! Problem solved. Not to mention that you could have done that for just 40% of the price you paid for the iPhone 6 AND the best touch keyboard in the market, hands down.

Posted via CB10
    Sonda Santiago likes this.
    11-22-14 10:17 AM
    I will start saying that, I am a blackberry user since 2007. I had the perl, the curve, the bold and the Q10.

Anyway, finally I gave the iPhone a shot and bought my first iPhone 6 128gb, cash on apple per almost 1000USD.

Then sold the iPhone 6 and went back to the old blackberry Q10.

So, first boot, the Q10 is ON, sweet I had forgotten how nice the "FLOW" was, just swiping up and down, left and right, is A.MAZING!! No more, home button thousand times per day, almost afraid of damaging the damm iphone 6 expensive home button.
    BUT after several reboots and updates the first annoying issues:
    - my contacts are all messed up, from 2500 contacts in total, the Q10 just shows 750.
    - Then, took the dog out, walk walk walk, and back home, and BANG, sms message saying that I have 3 lost calls (but the phone didn't even ring).
    (OMG, after using the iPhone 6 per 45 days, I have forgotten about the old issues that made me jump ship)
    - One more day of usage and I discover how easy and cool is the amazon apps, Downloading the few apps I was using in the iPhone 6 and BANG, another frustration, there is no airbnb app (I use this a LOT, because I rent my places online). This means that every time I receive a question on airbnb, I will have to open the browser and connect on the website...
    Okay, let me try that...
    Open the browser and DAMM, small screen. The issue is to correctly click on the links, so I have to zoom in, click and zoom out to see the website. NO GOOD!
    Now trying the Netflix app from amazon on the Q10, and works perfectly, but again, the small and square screen is no good to watch movies.
    - And there is the keyboard... I used to love the bb keyboard, but after using the predictive keyboard of the iphone, I am almost sure that I type faster on the iphone than on the Q10... how? Well, I just type very fast and let the iphone fix the words, it is correct almost 90% of the time.

So why did I sold the iphone 6?
    well, because I sold cash and I am waiting 15 days until my phone company receive more iphones to get a new one on contract and keep the difference in my pocket.

But, I still love and will miss the Flow.
    PS: Maybe blackberry make the Z50 or something extreme hi quality. It would be nice to switch back to BB one day.
    Apple is Cheesy.
    Interesting read, Thanks! I'm moving back to BlackBerry after having an iPhone 5c. I just like the BlackBerry OS and flow as you call it. I love the apps on my iphone though. I like a lot about this phone. I don't like the virtual keyboard though and the notifications are subpar. I'm looking forward to going back! The home button is played.
    11-22-14 11:04 AM
    I would not be so quick to simply recommend the latest and greatest blackberry. In my experience with the passport thus far, you won't type any faster than a touch screen, but you will type more accurately, (and no need to look while typing). But it seems like you'd fare better with a Z30 or perhaps wait if the blackberry visa materializes into reality, or the Z30 successor (if they are the same device). Bottom line you have to go with what will suit your needs, blackberry or not.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-14 11:12 AM
    For a little over $1000, you can get a Z30 AND a passport and a PS4.

Apple products are a big waste of money.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-14 11:16 AM
    Thank you for your comments.
    It was not a comparison, it was my impressions of using a blackberry after using the iphone.
    Anyway, the phone not ringing is not because of being in silent mode, the calls sometimes just don't get to the phone, instead i get the text message of a lost call, without the call get to the phone.
    I like very much blackberry devices. It is a device that assist me doing my business for 7 years allowing me to work anywhere anytime, but times have changed.

PS. I don't know what is wrong with some people here, I am just telling my honest impressions.

Anyway, the moderator can please close the thread.
    Thank you
    Fair enough, and as you wish.

Best of luck to you, whatever platform you choose to use.
    11-23-14 01:27 AM
48 12