It’s slow on the other device sites too. It’s just a quiet time at the moment and as others have stated, nothing new and exciting lately.
    I don't even know how it could even be exciting on the other phone forums, I mean:

"Here's the latest news about X slab coming out next month which will look exactly like Y slab we currenty have (which itself is almost identical to Z slab from before) but this time, it will bring...........

...........wait for it........

...........ANOTHER camera slapped on the back and a hole punch/smaller notch, because Eff You, innovation!"
    PantherBlitz and Elky64 like this.
    02-07-19 11:58 PM
    The only headline we need is that of a replacement for Chen. No news Chen can't build momentum or follow thru with anything. Mr transparent has run this company as if it were private, Times up Chen, you made enough off the turn it down.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry the software company is only relevant to this site, CrackBerry, in that they make the BlackBerry Suite of apps and their licence fees are probably too high for BlackBerry Mobile long term viability.

PS what ever happened to Cat phones adding BlackBerry Secure? So no all touch phones running BlackBerry Secure ?
    02-08-19 01:29 AM
    Wow! You guys are brutal, considering Chen works and runs a pretty large corporation and you guys just hang around a forum and complain! Brutal!!
    anon(10218918) likes this.
    02-08-19 05:04 AM
    Anyone could have done what Chen has done. No growth, no innovation and cut,cut,cut. If you consider an axe man a successful strategy then Chens the best. So what has he done that sets him apart. He Sued a few companies for pat infringement, and failed at that too.

Legacy rev was in the billions 5 yrs ago, no debt and lots of assets, so bankruptcy was unlikely, makes for great headline though.

As far as shareholders being content I would have to disagree, share price is lower then when he entered. The brand value is gone and hard assets have been sold off, so I'm sure liquidation or sale 5 years ago would have returned as much as Chen has today.

Posted via CB10
    Your strategy would have been what?
    02-08-19 06:40 AM
    That's about enough. The thread topic seems to have been forgotten and we don't need another thread discussing John Chen.

/closed
    02-08-19 06:52 AM
30 12