I have the verizon 8330 and ever since I did the upgrade to 4.5.077 i notice
    fluctuating memory leaks. I always make sure I close out of my apps the correct way. Before I went to bed I had 47 file free and now its down to 41 and a few mins ago went up to 43 and now back to 41. Is this normal?
    I don't have facebook etc.

TIA
    10-12-08 11:28 AM
    File free fluctuating with normal use seems pretty normal since it often reclaims unused memory (memory cleaning) automatically when its not in use. Often the hourglass is another indication of "on demand" memory cleaning.

There may still be some memory leaks in the .77 release, but my experience points more toward certain apps like Viigo beta.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-08 11:38 AM
    File free fluctuating with normal use seems pretty normal since it often reclaims unused memory (memory cleaning) automatically when its not in use. Often the hourglass is another indication of "on demand" memory cleaning.

There may still be some memory leaks in the .77 release, but my experience points more toward certain apps like Viigo beta.

Thanks for the response. I didn't install viigo this time around.
    10-12-08 11:41 AM
    You also have a cdma device so you should always have plenty of file free memory.

10-12-08 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD