I'm pretty sure Santa is bringing me a PlayBook for Christmas and I'm getting excited.....

Merry Christmas everybody, and especially crackberry for keep on keeping on...

And todays my birthday
    batboris and stewym like this.
    12-22-11 07:53 AM
    Happy Birthday and Marry Christmas!

I'm sure you were a good boy this year .. but (just to be on the safe side) .. you have to sing a song or recite a poem
    12-22-11 08:16 AM
    Lol.............. Merry Christmas and as a Christmas gift from me, enjoy Angry Birds muhahahahaha....... Joking. Its from Rovio. Anyway hope you get your Playbook
    12-22-11 08:53 AM
    Haha, Merry Christmas, and nice avatar
    12-22-11 10:09 AM
    Yup, I think Santa is bringing me one too! My mom always used to count "sleeps" until some big event, thanks for helping me remember.
    12-22-11 08:40 PM
    Man you lucky guys. I have to buy all my stuff by myself I wish I was a kid......
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-22-11 09:57 PM
    Man you lucky guys. I have to buy all my stuff by myself I wish I was a kid......
    Mee Too, but that was a long time ago and the PlayBook wasn't even a thought ...LOL
    12-22-11 10:04 PM
    Yea. Our generation invented it though :P
    12-23-11 01:30 AM
    Well I'm 33 now and I consider myself a big kid. Haha
    And my wife would agree.
    12-23-11 08:59 AM
    Well I'm 33 now and I consider myself a big kid. Haha
    And my wife would agree.
    Lol.......................... But nothings like your mom or dad giving something to you that you want
    12-23-11 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD