I just got my second blackberry storm in the mail (to replace my malfunctioning old one) I backed up my old one and put everything onto my new one. Now...I can not send MMS messages (am not even givin the option), cannot find my browser ANYWHERE and my email cannot connect to the server...what the heck did I do and how can I fix this???
    07-22-09 10:48 AM
    Try this:
    Options > Advanced options > Host Routing Table > BB button > Register Now
    07-22-09 11:11 AM
    The storm is garbage...I had a curve 8330 and now Have the tour..I will never buy a touchscreen phone because there all poorly made and there crap...only the iphone is an acceptional device that I would consider..but as far as the storm, the dare or the voyager or even the EnV touch..junk...Just get rid of the storm its junk..
    07-22-09 11:14 AM
    The storm is garbage...I had a curve 8330 and now Have the tour..I will never buy a touchscreen phone because there all poorly made and there crap...only the iphone is an acceptional device that I would consider..but as far as the storm, the dare or the voyager or even the EnV touch..junk...Just get rid of the storm its junk..
    Thank you. That was a VERY useful post. It not only answered the question he'd asked but it also proved you're not a tool.

Also, learn the difference between "there" and "they're". Furthmore, it's "exceptional" not "acceptional", "it's junk" not "its junk". Again, thank you.
    07-22-09 11:16 AM
    The storm is garbage...I had a curve 8330 and now Have the tour..I will never buy a touchscreen phone because they're all poorly made and they're crap...only the iphone is an exceptional device that I would consider..but as far as the storm, the dare or the voyager or even the EnV touch..junk...Just get rid of the storm its junk.

that's better
    07-22-09 11:17 AM
    The storm is garbage...I had a curve 8330 and now Have the tour..I will never buy a touchscreen phone because they're all poorly made and they're crap...only the iphone is an exceptional device that I would consider..but as far as the storm, the dare or the voyager or even the EnV touch..junk...Just get rid of the storm its junk.

that's better
    I'm glad I'm not the only native English speaker around here!
    07-22-09 11:18 AM
    Idk why you care so much about my spelling..What are you an English teacher?...Its a forum on Crackberry...we are not writing essay's here
    07-22-09 11:29 AM
    Idk why you care so much about my spelling..What are you an, English teacher?...It's a forum on Crackberry...we are not writing essays here
    I care because I have to translate your sentences into English before I can respond. It takes time out of my day that I would rather spend NOT teaching you.
    07-22-09 12:41 PM
    I care because I have to translate your sentences into English before I can respond. It takes time out of my day that I would rather spend NOT teaching you.
    The bairn is vrey wlel apadted to rorinazgg ltteers in wdors anourd as lnog as the fsirt and lsat lteetr of ecah wrod is crercot.

If you hveant ntoiced you can sitll raed tihs cnat you? I konw I can, and I'm sitll sboer.
    Last edited by sniffs; 07-22-09 at 01:04 PM.
    07-22-09 12:57 PM
    Idk why you care so much about my spelling..What are you an English teacher?...Its a forum on Crackberry...we are not writing essay's here
    I would think that you'd want to come across as an intelligent person, and since you're on a forum, where everyone will read what you write, I would think that you'd want to use proper grammar and spelling, as that would give all of us the impression that you are intelligent, which you failed to do... I've never understood why some people think writing correctly only applies to certain things....
    07-22-09 01:09 PM
    The bairn is vrey wlel apadted to rorinazgg ltteers in wdors anourd as lnog as the fsirt and lsat lteetr of ecah wrod is crercot.

If you hveant ntoiced you can sitll raed tihs cnat you? I konw I can, and I'm sitll sboer.
    True. I have to ask though, how long did it take to type that?
    07-22-09 01:54 PM

Since this thread is going downhill, let me throw in a "well actually"

Hopefully, these demonstrations will have convinced you that in some cases it can be very difficult to make sense of sentences with jumbled up words. Clearly, the first and last letter is not the only thing that you use when reading text. If this really was the case, how would you tell the difference between pairs of words like "salt" and "slat"?

MRC CBU, Cambridge � Matt Davis
    07-22-09 02:06 PM
    Who care about theirs and theyre.

Get off your high horse.
    07-22-09 02:10 PM
    Who cares about theirs and they're.

Get off your high horse.
    Apparantly I do. And I wouldn't have said anything about the lack of grammar had his post had ANYTHING to do with the OP's question.

Is it scary up there on your pedestal Prada?
    Last edited by RickyRoss10; 07-22-09 at 02:21 PM.
    07-22-09 02:18 PM
    Since this thread is going downhill, let me throw in a "well actually"

[/i]

MRC CBU, Cambridge � Matt Davis
    Relative to what's being talked about in the sentence.

Obviously if I'm referring to Salt mines in a sentence, I wouldn't think I'm referring to Slat mines.
    07-22-09 02:19 PM
    True. I have to ask though, how long did it take to type that?
    12 and a half minutes.

(just kidding.)
    07-22-09 02:20 PM
    Relative to what's being talked about in the sentence.

Obviously if I'm referring to Salt mines in a sentence, I wouldn't think I'm referring to Slat mines.
    In unrelated news (since we are CLEARLY on topic )...did my email to you come through? I sent it and then CB said I wasn't logged in so I wasn't sure.
    07-22-09 02:23 PM
    I wouldn't think I'm referring to Slat mines.
    *snicker*
    07-22-09 02:31 PM
    Apparantly I do. And I wouldn't have said anything about the lack of grammar had his post had ANYTHING to do with the OP's question.

Is it scary up there on your pedestal Prada?
    Actually no it isn't scary.

I have a fine italian leather harness to match my parachute.

Can you guess the brand?
    07-22-09 03:32 PM
    In unrelated news (since we are CLEARLY on topic )...did my email to you come through? I sent it and then CB said I wasn't logged in so I wasn't sure.
    Yeah I got it, and responded.
    07-22-09 03:37 PM
    Yeah I got it, and responded.
    Thank you!
    07-22-09 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD