WIND & RIM: BlackBerry as you have never seen it before

We are thrilled to be working with RIM to offer our customers the latest in 3G smartphone innovation with the BlackBerry Bold 9700. At Friday�s press conference, Tony talked about WIND changing the shape of Canada�s wireless industry.

By offering the BlackBerry device and service without requiring a contract, on both post-paid and prepaid payment methods, WIND is changing the game. Prepaid Blackberry will be a first in Canada and indeed, one of the firsts in the world. We believe that combining this strong service with more flexible payment methods will allow more people to benefit from this great Canadian innovation.

WIND | More Great Partners with WIND: BlackBerries & Blockbuster
    12-15-09 05:22 PM
    all the dope dealers are gonna love this WHOOOOO HOOOOO!
    12-15-09 05:32 PM
    Thats great for a lot of people!
    12-15-09 05:33 PM
    That's good to know.

I plan on moving to Canada within the next 12 months, this is one of the things that bothers me as I'm constantly reading about 36 month tie-ins and expensive contract/handset prices, over here we do get a pretty good deal on mobiles/cells and pre-paid BIS has been going for a little while on quite a few networks.

I wonder if it'll be possible to have this without purchasing a new handset, I could keep my BOLD then too. (and indeed my girlfriend who will have to move over a few months earlier could keep her pearl.)
    12-15-09 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD