View Poll Results: Which 2011 CDMA BlackBerry is your preference?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • BlackBerry Montana

28 59.57%
  • BlackBerry Monaco

17 36.17%
  • BlackBerry Sedona

0 0%
  • BlackBerry Curve Touch

2 4.26%
    Montana for me. Only thing I have a problem with is no LTE? I really might have a hard time pulling the trigger on a $200 phone and a 2 year contract with no LTE when "4g" is going to be such an upgrade in speed.
    I'm really tired of seeing comments like this. The leaked roadmap is for CDMA devices. OBVIOUSLY, a LTE device is not going to be listed on a CDMA roadmap, because it is NOT CDMA. LTE is built on top of UMTS. Look it up...
    Last edited by green_ember; 01-29-11 at 05:03 AM.
    01-29-11 05:00 AM
    I'm really tired of seeing comments like this. The leaked roadmap is for CDMA devices. OBVIOUSLY, a LTE device is not going to be listed on a CDMA roadmap, because it is NOT CDMA. LTE is built on top of UMTS. Look it up...
    This isn't completely accurate. While LTE is in fact based off of UMTS technology, that doesn't mean CDMA carriers can't/won't use it. Verizon already offers LTE support on mobile broadband sticks...
    01-29-11 10:35 AM
    Why does no one ever include a "None of the above" option?

That would have been my vote. While none of the new devices excite me in the
    least, OS 6.1 has my attention, big time.
    01-29-11 11:31 AM
    Why does no one ever include a "None of the above" option?

That would have been my vote. While none of the new devices excite me in the
    least, OS 6.1 has my attention, big time.
    i was going to but i don't know how to edit the choices!
    01-29-11 11:44 AM
    Montana...not having a real keyboard with keys would just be killer to me!!
    01-29-11 01:14 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD