Hey everyone,

My girlfriend just got a new Blackberry but she got the 200mb data plan on T-Mobile to save some money (smart idea). The only thing I'm wondering is if 200mb is enough to be BBMing all day. She doesn't go on the web and rarely goes on social networking apps, but we do BBM constantly. Mostly just text, but we do share the occasional picture. I'm not really informed when it comes to data usage.

Anyone know if this is enough data for constant BBMing?
    02-22-11 02:11 AM
    You will be fine on 200mb for bbming... That's more than enough of usage for that... Don't worry!! I'm constantly on my bb browsing, email, bbm/instant msg and facebook.. And I barely use 300mb a month but I have an unlimited plan no wifi... So if its just for bbm and maybe social networking you will be fine..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    tuffy100 likes this.
    02-22-11 02:22 AM
    You will be fine on 200mb for bbming... That's more than enough of usage for that... Don't worry!! I'm constantly on my bb browsing, email, bbm/instant msg and facebook.. And I barely use 300mb a month but I have an unlimited plan no wifi... So if its just for bbm and maybe social networking you will be fine..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Awesome, thanks a bunch!
    02-22-11 02:24 AM
    Hey everyone,

My girlfriend just got a new Blackberry but she got the 200mb data plan on T-Mobile to save some money (smart idea). The only thing I'm wondering is if 200mb is enough to be BBMing all day. She doesn't go on the web and rarely goes on social networking apps, but we do BBM constantly. Mostly just text, but we do share the occasional picture. I'm not really informed when it comes to data usage.

Anyone know if this is enough data for constant BBMing?
    Yes. Especially since T-Mobile has free, basically transparent UMA and Blackberries compress most of the data transferred.
    02-23-11 12:27 AM
    Yeah, you'll be fine. I've got a 150mb plan and I use BBM all the time, along with FB, Twitter, BerryWeather, etc and the most I've ever used in a month was 135mb.
    02-23-11 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD