Hiya.. Like many others, I didn't think the BB would be worth anything without a data plan. However due to some tweaking and cool wifi-friendly apps, its really shaping up.

2 quick issues, if anyone can weigh in:

1. I use Logic mail for email use, and occasionally the browser. Wanted to know what people use to send an attachment (pic etc) via email. Unfortunately, niether of these methods are able to send attachments (unless I'm missin something)

2. Using instango (instead of beejive.)

I know beejive is a really good program, but since I saw it still being connected even tho I was out of wifi range made me a little nervous to rack up ungodly bills on the pay per use network. (I was told by ATT I have to keep the pay per use internet to send MMS messages- bleh).. Anywho, the problem with Instango is that gtalk contacts hardly show up. Anyone else suffering from this issue?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can shed some light!
    09-22-09 11:05 AM
    Semi resolved the Instango Gtalk contact issue. If you go to add contact and add the email of one of your contacts (who are usually online), the whole contact list pops up for some reason. Mild pain, but at least the contacts showup with this trick when they fail to do so on startup.

Still tryin to figure out an easy way to send a pic as an email attachment.

Any ideas?
    09-30-09 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD