One is when I add a second Gmail account with the calender events but then wish to remove it, how to I then get all the calendar events to delete?

In Android deleting the account deleted any pertaining information. With BB this does not seem to be the case.

Second, People here told me they can get "all" of their Gmail calendars to show up in their native BB calendar, I only get the default one. How is this done?

Thanks!
    07-30-11 08:09 PM
    The second gmail address, just delete the excessive calendar entries manually. The other thing, haven't synced using google, so I cannot provide an answer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-11 12:05 AM
    Second, People here told me they can get "all" of their Gmail calendars to show up in their native BB calendar, I only get the default one. How is this done?

Thanks!
    To get all of your gmail celendars to show up in you BB calendar use Google Sync. From you BB browser go to http://m.google.com/sync and download it.
    07-31-11 12:38 AM
    To get all of your gmail celendars to show up in you BB calendar use Google Sync. From you BB browser go to http://m.google.com/sync and download it.
    So I need to not use the native sync feature in 6.0 and go to the old Google sync add on?
    07-31-11 10:32 AM
    The second gmail address, just delete the excessive calendar entries manually. The other thing, haven't synced using google, so I cannot provide an answer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That is the problem, I will be here for hours. It would be faster to whip the entire device and start over. Is this really the option?
    07-31-11 10:33 AM
    You can delete calendar items using Desktop Manager, but as I recall it will erase them all. When I used to struggle with Google Calendar, I would on occasion wipe the calendar and resync to the server. I'm on BES now, so I'm working from memory on Google.
    07-31-11 10:53 PM
    So I need to not use the native sync feature in 6.0 and go to the old Google sync add on?
    I forgot that the newer BIS added that feature natively and you can use it that way as well.
    07-31-11 11:41 PM
    08-01-11 12:00 AM
    I'm not sure these help. I have 4 calendars under one email address, only the default calendar shows up.

-jbs-horn I use a BES account as well but sync my personal information through BIS. I am not the administrator of the BES account so I'll go ahead and keep my personal info separate ;-)
    08-01-11 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD