on my black berry it isnt lettin me view pictures or click options in the pics and when i try to turn on bluetooth it doesnt turn on and i cant go into the bluetooth options. .

some1 please help
    06-15-10 09:01 PM
    Have you tried to do a battery pull on the device since this has begun?

Sometimes parts of the OS will hang and cause random occurrences like this and pulling the battery will help.
    06-15-10 09:03 PM
    Thread title changed from "prolblemmmmm!!" to something a bit more informative
    and searchable.
    06-15-10 09:06 PM
    performed batterypull and same problems still occur . . . just got this phone 3 months ago cant afford and issues =[
    06-15-10 09:11 PM
    any other ideas guys?
    06-15-10 09:30 PM
    hellppppp
    06-16-10 10:44 PM
    What os are you running? I would try downloading a new copy and installing it. The use BBSAK to loados. If that fails you are looking at a defective device. You may consider a 3rd party app backup found over in the how to section then a backup within the desktop manager. This will totally backup your BB. Next use BBSAK to wipe the device followed by another loados. Next test the failure points. If things are still failing, you have done all you can as an end user. Next thing is a warranty exchange.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 11:01 PM
    ok thnks shansmi ill try that tomorra since its late

more info just for any other advice
    when i perform a batterypull when it is complete something on the screen it says
    "Uncaught exception:
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException"
    06-18-10 01:22 AM
    thanks shansmi what yu sed to do worked thnks sooo much
    07-05-10 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD