Hi People.

I had a Blackberry BIS plan with a carrier called MTN, but I wanted to test a second carriers service (Vodafone).
    So for one day I had 2 BIS accounts with 2 different carriers for testing purposes on my Blackherry.
    I decided to cancel the BIS account with the “Test” carrier and be only with the original (MTN) carrier which I didnt cancel…

I had OS 6 running on my BB 9700 from first day. It worked before. Google, MSN etc, Messaging is working now, but accessing the internet with the OS6 browser brings me to the followind error message:

"Browsing over the cellular network is not included as a part of your current service plan. To browse the web you must use Wi-Fi or contact your service provider to change your service plan."

Any idea to reset some settings maybe?????????

Any ideas???

Thanks so much
    Last edited by Athanasis; 11-19-10 at 01:47 AM.
    11-19-10 01:32 AM
    Woowwww.....Thanks for your help guys. I didnt expect such a fellow feeling in these forums!!!

Ok. Because somebody may have the same problem and search the forums to this thread, I would like to summarize from your lengthy replies.

The above described problem was there because some carriers dont support Storm or OS6 yet and the Service Books dont get updated automatically.....

So. You need either to back up the service books from OS version 5 and import them manually into OS 6 or sometimes it works simply by downgrading to OS 5, letting the carrier to push the service books into your BB, and then upgrading back again to OS 6.

If that helped, at least dont forget to thank me.
    11-21-10 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD