Go into the app settings. Pull down from the top. Disable the app notifications. Easy Peasy. Also drove me nuts till I discovered this settings menu
    Thanks for the info. I am having the same issue with constant notifications and was about to delete the app from my Z10.

Sent from my iPod touch using CB Forums mobile app
    11-22-13 07:05 AM
    Sorry not putting any Chinese owned app stores on a device, and that isn't a solution to close the app gap, especially from a company that has built its name on security. If this is truly the plan to close the app gap, then they need to partner with a credible, and trusted app source.
    There are a handful of us who won't. We're haters, don't you know...meh....whatavah...
    bbq10l likes this.
    11-23-13 06:39 AM
    Yes I am running the 1550 leak but nothing happens when I select the download option?

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 08:58 AM
    Sure, except when you said those who never tried bb10 have no right to post here.

If you would install the leak like I have, you would find that 1mobile is sketchy at best. Deleted a few apps and then they reinstalled themselves, switched off notifications but they appeared anyway.

Try it yourself, it's an "interesting" experience.
    I am having no issues with 1Mobile. It is a solid app that runs fine. So far every App I have tried downloads and runs smoothly, but that is my experience on 10.2.1.1055.

To those of you who don't choose to install the goodness of this leak, enjoy your wait. you only have yourself to blame.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    11-23-13 09:23 AM
    I am having no issues with 1Mobile. It is a solid app that runs fine. So far every App I have tried downloads and runs smoothly, but that is my experience on 10.2.1.1055.

To those of you who don't choose to install the goodness of this leak, enjoy your wait. you only have yourself to blame.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    I prefer to not have any goodness from a source that I don't trust.

Especially since the apps I've been wanting are banking apps and I'm not using 1mobile for those AND Instagram is already in two of my three devices. Natively.

So for me, the integrity of my BlackBerry, which I use primarily for its security, is more important than loading apps from a site that I do not find trustworthy.

I would have loaded from Amazon because malware would have been easier to track. But some third party app whose ownership I find problematic considering the possibility of malware and virus infected APKs? Nah.....I can live without such goodness.

My apps come from Play Store, App Store, and BlackBerry World. I already deleted Amazon since it hasn't got Instagram.

That's my choice on my device.

Sent from whichever BBM carrying device I happen to grab, via Tapatalk
    bbq10l likes this.
    11-23-13 09:37 AM
    I've found a lot of the apps have a random person's name or a fake company name. I'd be leary of using any that require usernames and passwords for bank accounts, email, etc.
    I'd never use any type of banking or otherwise security needed app in a sideload/unofficial use environment anyway. Way too much risk IMO.

"Hello, I installed your Chase app on my phone and now my account is empty."

"I'm sorry to hear that, what typf of phone do you have and where did you get the app from? We only distribute via the Google Play and iOS App stores."

"I have a BB10 phone. It runs Android apps, and I got your app from X site."

"I'm sorry, we do not support the BB10 platform or running our apps on anything but the intended devices. We will not be able to offer you any assistance in this matter.

""
    h20work, MarsupilamiX and bbq10l like this.
    11-23-13 09:50 AM
    The Chinese intelligence services thank you for your patronage!

Posted via CB10
    bbq10l likes this.
    11-23-13 09:51 AM
    The Chinese intelligence services thank you for your patronage!

Posted via CB10
    I'm as comfortable with Chinese intelligence having access to my email and banking info as I am Google...
    11-23-13 09:54 AM
33 12