Last night my fresh replacement Blackberry died (what are the odds!!!), and so I'm now once again without my Blackberry until the replacement unit arrives.

I already feel lost without it... I find the feel of my Motorola V220 strange, and myself nearly unable to operate it! Within hours my nails have bite the dust.

Help me survive the two days till my new baby arrives. Post your suggestions for how I can deal with the Blackberry withdrawal!!!
    05-27-08 11:52 AM
    You could always patronize some more people in the MiuTunes thread...
    05-27-08 01:04 PM
    i would go to the store and play with the display blackberries.
    05-27-08 01:18 PM
    wow that sucks man
    i just went 2 1/2 weeks w/o data if that makes you feel better
    but then i would whip out my curve and play on it even though sometimes i couldnt even use it as a phone!
    the only thing that made me feel better was the land of "make believe"
    good luck
    05-27-08 01:20 PM
    You could try putting a finger in a light socket. That would definatly be less painfull than being without your BB.
    All I can say is that sucks
    Sorry to hear about the loss.
    05-27-08 01:30 PM
    I feel your pain. *cries*
    05-27-08 01:31 PM
    Wow, aren't you a peach.

ANyway, Patrick, I would feel like my arm is cut off without the berry.....EEP! 2 days was more than enough for me.
    05-27-08 01:31 PM
    I know what you mean, I went 4 days without mine 2 weeks ago. At least you have getting all set-up again to look forward to.
    05-27-08 01:38 PM
    I feel for you. You could always try Methadone.
    05-27-08 01:39 PM
    n00bs dont have the right to talk to seasoned bb vets that way... now go to your room and think about what you did
    05-27-08 01:42 PM
    Man I can't imagine the pain of not having my BB. Although I think after 3 or 4 replacements I'd make them allow me to go to a local store to get a brand new phone. Enough with the refurbs!
    05-27-08 02:03 PM
    I haven't had my Blackberry since may 16th, I have to wait till this sat or next mon. you should definitely feel better now. :O)
    05-27-08 02:13 PM
    I haven't had my Blackberry since may 16th, I have to wait till this sat or next mon. you should definitely feel better now. :O)
    now thats just wrong

hey Patrick, now that you have some free time,maybe you could change that dmv style pic you have up here LOL
    05-27-08 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD