I have been running 132 for a couple of weeks and all of a sudden the phone has no audio on calls. It seems to be placing and receiving calls but there is no audio and the ability to select the speakerphone is gone. Other audio apps work fine. Also the GPS shows a constant movement to the Northwest at about 160MPH. Weatherbug shows my location about 300 miles off. I had to go back to the official Verizon release to fix these issues. I thought I was in the twilight zone.
    04-30-09 07:12 AM
    Any ideas?
    05-01-09 08:02 AM
    Have you done a battery pull yet? .132 has posed none of these problems for several users.
    05-01-09 08:36 AM
    Have you done a battery pull yet? .132 has posed none of these problems for several users.
    I have done a battery pull. The only OS that works is the .75 Verizon release. I have downgraded to .75 and it works. When I go back to .132 the phone and GPS do not work. I even tried .141 and it does not work. Maybe a complete wipe of the OS and reload will be the answer.
    05-01-09 08:47 AM
    Do you have a headset that you use? Or do you plug in headphones to listen to music? This is why the audio isn't working. I had the same thing happen to me and the way I fixed it was but just plugging and unplugging my headphones in till it worked. I think its a bug with .132

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 09:02 AM
    Do you have a headset that you use? Or do you plug in headphones to listen to music? This is why the audio isn't working. I had the same thing happen to me and the way I fixed it was but just plugging and unplugging my headphones in till it worked. I think its a bug with .132

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It works with music but there is not phone audio. I even tried my bluetooth earbud and there is no audio there for the phone.
    05-01-09 09:19 AM
    I think your problem is that you're running Storm software on your 8830. (update your profile please)
    05-01-09 10:03 AM
    I wiped the OS and installed .141. All is well now.

Profile has been updated.
    05-01-09 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD