02-01-08 01:56 AM
111 ... 345
tools
    i'm still in shock that i won something i didn't get anything blackberry related for x-mas just from you guys thanks again cb i'm crossing my fingers maybe i'll get a curve for my birthday which is next week
    01-23-08 08:57 AM
    Yup..Prizes are getting processed..Some have been delivered, some are in transit, some are yet to be processed but will be soon. It's happening!

Just waiting to hear back from ONE winner still..have heard back from the other 77. Anybody seen the_elf around? If so, let him know to send over his contact/shipping info. I've emailed and PMd but still waiting on a response.

Here I am! Sorry, sorry, sorry! YAY! And thank you!

(Kevin left out one of the two underscores in my email addres, and I'm such a dope I didn't realize I had a PM waiting for me!)
    01-23-08 03:21 PM
    UPS just dropped off my charge/sync cradle. Pretty sweet, and the price was right! Thanks again to the CrackBerry staff and the contest sponsors!
    Last edited by Chaz; 07-08-08 at 11:24 PM.
    01-25-08 01:33 PM
    Cool All,

Sounds like everyone should be receiving their prizes any day now if not received already! Share the CB love - snap some photos, write up some reviews...hope you all enjoy what you won!

Now, SPREAD THAT CRACKBERRY.COM WORD..so we can to do a big giveaway like that again next year!

Kevin
    01-25-08 02:18 PM
    ups arrived today with my prize thanks again cb and otterbox i will post the pic later on or tomorrow
    01-28-08 05:30 PM
    My prize arrived ytday.
    Thanks CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Solachica; 01-31-08 at 04:40 AM.
    01-29-08 09:05 AM
    received my prize in the mail yesterday. thank you again.
    01-30-08 01:42 PM
    WOOHOO!!!

Today I received my AWESOME new 8320 (Curve) courtesy of CrackBerry!!!

This thing is so cool........

Thanks again CB!! Best forum ever!!
    01-30-08 09:53 PM
    Finally Cheungsta, I was wondering when you'd get your prize... now get someone to take a picture of you with your prize and email it to me and we'll post it in the blogs. Heck, every winner should do that and I could string em together into a mosaic of CrackBerry winners.

Congrats Again...even I'm envious! Still using my AT&T 8300 as my primary.
    01-31-08 12:11 AM
    heading out of town in a couple hours...but I'll try to get a nifty pic w/ my new Curve and send it ur way asap.
    01-31-08 04:12 AM
    Got mine on monday, posted a review in accessories forum! Thanks again! I'll post pictures when my brother drops my camera back off, the little bugger borrowed it for a snowboard trip and hasn't returned it yet lol.
    02-01-08 01:56 AM
111 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD