Z10 or Q10 just support BB10!!!
    peter9477 likes this.
    03-27-13 12:11 AM
    We are back baby!

Posted via CB10
    UndeadNinjaa likes this.
    03-27-13 12:14 AM
    Very cool thread. I hope I experience one of these soon. Most are still I sheep. Maybe I am talking about it wrong.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 12:17 AM
    Ya Really, who needs carrier support when you have such enthusiasts on this site to get the word out. It makes me feel better about the prospects of BlackBerry after reading threads of this sort.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 12:28 AM
    Ya Really, who needs carrier support when you have such enthusiasts on this site to get the word out. It makes me feel better about the prospects of BlackBerry after reading threads of this sort.

Posted via CB10
    I will always "sell" the Zed because it such a great device IMO and tell them about the Crackberry website while doing so!
    03-27-13 12:33 AM
    I walked into one of my university lectures late last month and put down my Z10 (inside my red micro fibre pouch) on the desk while I quickly copied whatever notes were left on the whiteboard. My classmate (iPhone user) sitting beside me noticed it right away and asked "Is that the new Z10?". I said yes and continued copying my notes. I noticed that he wasn't paying attention to the lecture and was staring at my phone for about ten minutes until I finished writing and then finally asked if he could play with it. He was so amazed!
    xBURK likes this.
    03-27-13 01:31 AM
    Hello,

Looks like the Crackberry Team had a Very similar experience (more elaborate), which is talked about in a new post.

KAM
    03-27-13 10:34 AM
    Hello Everyone,

So, I buy the one and only Z10 at the Local T-mobile store, walk out, and drive to dinner. I sit down, pull the phone out of my pocket, and the Waiter come up, and says "Hey, is that the new Blackberry Phone?"

"It sure is," I say.

BING! Who says Blackberry's not back?

KAM
    Awesome!
    03-27-13 10:59 AM
    You guys are better presenters than I it seems. Everytime someone sees wy womans phone they rip on me for getting her a BlackBerry. Really gets old.
    03-27-13 11:00 AM
    Noticed in the last month I have not heard the line " I thought Blackberry was out of business "....
    KAM1138 likes this.
    03-27-13 11:09 AM
    I have my Z10 out where ever I go. Even if I'm not using it I have it out so people can see it. I have the flip case but rarely use it as it covers the BlackBerry logo on the back.

I have shown countless people my Zed and they are all impressed by it. I'm the only one at my work with it, market research call centre, but I'm sure more will come.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 11:20 AM
    out last night, on my BB....person beside me (stranger) says "I want the new BB so bad, just waiting for my contract to expire in a couple months" .....then walks away.

win
    03-27-13 11:37 AM
    I have my Z10 out where ever I go. Even if I'm not using it I have it out so people can see it. I have the flip case but rarely use it as it covers the BlackBerry logo on the back.

I have shown countless people my Zed and they are all impressed by it. I'm the only one at my work with it, market research call centre, but I'm sure more will come.

Posted via CB10
    What are your coworkers thoughts on the Z10

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    03-27-13 11:37 AM
    You guys are better presenters than I it seems. Everytime someone sees wy womans phone they rip on me for getting her a BlackBerry. Really gets old.
    The waiter did ask if I got one for my wife as well. But I've had a hard time prying the ORIGINAL Pre from her hands.

KAM
    03-27-13 11:44 AM
    What are your coworkers thoughts on the Z10

It's a little mixed. None of them seen over excited about it bit that could namely be my fault lol. Myself being an epic fan boy I am always telling them about the new stuff and any news I hear. So they could just be tired of hearing about BlackBerry to really listen. They also think I'm bias towards it as well and that I would never say anything bad about the products or company. Which is wrong I have said negative things regarding BlackBerry before, of course in the constructive kind of way.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 07:04 AM
    I've been a apple fan and have had everything apple that there was out there. But I have grown tired of them. No real changes and they nickel and dime their supporters.
    I have made the switch to the Z10. This is the best smartphone experience I have had. It is smooth and quick and very easy to pick up the gestures. Sorry I phone. BlackBerry is where it's at.

Hams
    03-28-13 09:53 AM
    I've been a apple fan and have had everything apple that there was out there. But I have grown tired of them. No real changes and they nickel and dime their supporters.
    I have made the switch to the Z10. This is the best smartphone experience I have had. It is smooth and quick and very easy to pick up the gestures. Sorry I phone. BlackBerry is where it's at.

Hams
    Spread the word bud. Glad you have come on board.

03-28-13 04:15 PM
    Hello Everyone,

So, I buy the one and only Z10 at the Local T-mobile store, walk out, and drive to dinner. I sit down, pull the phone out of my pocket, and the Waiter come up, and says "Hey, is that the new Blackberry Phone?"

"It sure is," I say.

BING! Who says Blackberry's not back?

KAM
    waiting for someone to ask if you went to the main BB office in Waterloo to have dinner... since those are the only people that know about the phone
    03-28-13 04:47 PM
    Yeah, I have gotten used to at least 3 people a day asking me that!

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 04:54 PM
44 12