Hello Everyone,

So, I buy the one and only Z10 at the Local T-mobile store, walk out, and drive to dinner. I sit down, pull the phone out of my pocket, and the Waiter come up, and says "Hey, is that the new Blackberry Phone?"

"It sure is," I say.

BING! Who says Blackberry's not back?

KAM
    03-26-13 09:11 PM
    Quality post. That's what we want to hear.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Shanerredflag, DJRikko and KAM1138 like this.
    03-26-13 09:16 PM
    They are rising!

BACK in BLACK.

People ask me about myZed every day, and one major question is "Do you like the new Blackberry?"

My response is "I love the new Blackberry" every single time, then I show off features of the phone. People really like it.
    03-26-13 09:17 PM
    Hello,

My Brother joked that my wife (who came in first) told the waiter to say that to make me feel good (she didn't really).

I'm looking forward to showing it off properly starting tomorrow, after a long night of immersion. Sweet, Sweet Blackberry.

KAM
    03-26-13 09:22 PM
    Hello Everyone,

So, I buy the one and only Z10 at the Local T-mobile store, walk out, and drive to dinner. I sit down, pull the phone out of my pocket, and the Waiter come up, and says "Hey, is that the new Blackberry Phone?"

"It sure is," I say.

BING! Who says Blackberry's not back?

KAM
    Atttttttta boy
    KAM1138 likes this.
    03-26-13 09:22 PM
    They are rising!

BACK in BLACK.

People ask me about myZed every day, and one major question is "Do you like the new Blackberry?"

My response is "I love the new Blackberry" every single time, then I show off features of the phone. People really like it.
    This im sure is what brought about the great sales in Canada and UK. same thing will work kn the US. Once there are a million plus phones in the wild in the US. People will inspirie others to make a purchase. Z10 is where the parties at baby
    03-26-13 09:25 PM
    This im sure is what brought about the great sales in Canada and UK. same thing will work kn the US. Once there are a million plus phones in the wild in the US. People will inspirie others to make a purchase. Z10 is where the parties at baby
    That's right!! If we are't going to get marketing from carriers? Word of Mouth is the way to go!

BB10
    peter9477, mrmartis and JR A like this.
    03-26-13 09:31 PM
  8. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Word of mouth is the ultimate "objective analysis" … everything else is driven by hidden agendas …. love the Z10!!! best phone i have ever owned! ...
    03-26-13 09:33 PM
    my 9 yr old son a iTouch fanatic , says typing on the Z10 is wicked and fast, kids are talking about it at school.
    He even holds the home button down on his itouch and swipes up on the iTouch and says " Papa I turned my iTouch into a Z10 " then he shows off that gesture at school. its catching on !!
    03-26-13 09:37 PM
    Nice! Love it.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    03-26-13 09:47 PM
    Hello,

Yes, let's show it proudly.

KAM

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 10:32 PM
    Let's rock n' roll this and let Z10 sell like ****!
    03-26-13 10:45 PM
    Oh yeah once you show up gestures such as peek people become fascinated !
    03-26-13 11:00 PM
    Buy a white one if you want the phone to be an eye magnet

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 11:00 PM
    I got into it with a teenager at curling tonight. She just got an I-Phone. At the end of the conversation, she had nothing to say.

Long live BlackBerry

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    ErinnM and bennett22 like this.
    03-26-13 11:01 PM
    You shoulda winked at her and then slightly caressed your Z10
    03-26-13 11:04 PM
    I got into it with a teenager at curling tonight. She just got an I-Phone. At the end of the conversation, she had nothing to say.

Long live BlackBerry

One more thing

The teenagers mother was upset she didn't buy the Z10, she was considering not paying for her cell phone bill anymore. I supported her idea.

ErinnM likes this.
    03-26-13 11:07 PM
    You shoulda winked at her and then slightly caressed your Z10
    I didn't have my Z10 on me. Another guy on the ice had his though.

Suhailone likes this.
    03-26-13 11:08 PM
    One more thing

The teenagers mother was upset she didn't buy the Z10, she was considering not paying for her cell phone bill anymore. I supported her idea.

All her friends probably have an iPhone so. Lol

03-26-13 11:08 PM
    All her friends probably have an iPhone so. Lol

You got that right, I-sheep all the way. It was funny how upset her mother was with her. Made me kind of feel good. (that sounds so mean)

03-26-13 11:16 PM
    You should have told her about the vibrator app. lol.
    Lol

She is to young for that. Good looking girl though.

03-26-13 11:21 PM
    Haha same I work at Petro Canada while the customer is putting in their debit or credit card pin number in I'm texting and their like is that the new BlackBerry? I'm like damn right! Selling my iphone 5 for this was the best thing I did

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    sugbo and shaleem like this.
    03-26-13 11:30 PM
    Saw one of my co workers with a Z10 in an Otterbox case and as soon as I saw, what appeared to be bezel swiping features, so I asked 'Hey, Dylan! is that the Z10?' (Due to the Z being in the Otterbox, it was kinda hard to differentiate what the **** it was)

He looked at me genuinely in my eyes and his reply had me rolling, he said 'Yo D! This thing is f***ing sick!!!!' His eyes were all wide and everything, like he held the power of God in his hands.

Z10 is a friggin beast! I'm patiently awaiting the Q, I cannot part ways with the key board.
    mrmartis, bennett22 and sugbo like this.
    03-26-13 11:31 PM
    Saw one of my co workers with a Z10 in an Otterbox case and as soon as I saw, what appeared to be bezel swiping features, so I asked 'Hey, Dylan! is that the Z10?' (Due to the Z being in the Otterbox, it was kinda hard to differentiate what the **** it was)

He looked at me genuinely in my eyes and his reply had me rolling, he said 'Yo D! This thing is f***ing sick!!!!' His eyes were all wide and everything, like he held the power of God in his hands.

Z10 is a friggin beast! I'm patiently awaiting the Q, I cannot part ways with the key board.
    You can and you should. It is unreal bro. I never thought I would like touch and now I can't get enough. 100% guaranteed

03-26-13 11:35 PM
    You can and you should. It is unreal bro. I never thought I would like touch and now I can't get enough. 100% guaranteed

Touch type devices are definitely not my flavour, I ended up grabbing a 9000 back in 2008, and have never looked back. I've owned all the Bold models, exception of the 9650.

I like being able to type out emails/messages while I watch TV or something, like typing on a lap top for example. You're aware of where the keys are physically placed, and boom! It comes as second nature lol.

I kinda went 'wow' at first when my cousin who owns a Rogers store had an extra demo unit, lent it to me for roughly 4 days...but then I got ticked off due to no keyboard, the predictive words you're able to 'flick' is pretty dope!
    03-27-13 12:08 AM
44 12