Zero.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks thurask, so I can just as well install the beta version since I have not received the official update?

BlackBerry Z30 / BlackBerry OS 10.3.1.2582
    06-09-15 09:55 AM
    I still didn't get the update on my Z30. What should I do now? It's an Unlocked Telus phone running on T-Mobile USA.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 10:15 AM
    I still didn't get the update on my Z30. What should I do now? It's an Unlocked Telus phone running on T-Mobile USA.

Posted via CB10
    Wait a little longer, I received the update on one of my Z10s, both Z30s, and one Passport. Was waiting for them all to update, but updated the others today.

I just noticed you wrote that it's an unlocked Telus phone. That means it's not factory unlocked as if bought direct from shopblackberry or Amazon unlocked (not third party sellers).

As far as I'm aware, the update is only being pushed to factory unlocked devices, not carrier unlocked devices at this point.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 11:31 AM
    My poor, little, neglected AT&T Q10!!

9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>
    06-09-15 01:25 PM
    I noticed here those who got the official updates are those who bought their factory unlocked BlackBerry devices from shopbb and amazon. Those who bought from other retailers will have to wait for a few days. For those who got their devices fron the carriers, well, good luck and have patience while waiting for the notification of this update.

Posted via CB10
    Not from Amazon or Shop BlackBerry.

Got PP direct from BlackBerry unlocked. No update yet. So it's not what you have. It's where you are in the World.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 10:31 PM
    Not from Amazon or Shop BlackBerry.

Got PP direct from BlackBerry unlocked. No update yet. So it's not what you have. It's where you are in the World.

Posted via CB10
    I don't get this? Are you saying the update is based on where you live? I have 6 devices from shopblackberry and all received the update right before CrackBerry posted it except 2 of them.

All were purchased from shopblackberry. Passport from launch has not received the update, red one from Nov did though. Not sure how they roll it out. Seems very random.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 02:39 AM
    What happens to BlackBerry update for other devices? Does pushing update temporary stopped or like past experience " coming weeks " will become months or year?
    greenpoise likes this.
    06-12-15 11:35 AM
    What happens to BlackBerry update for other devices? Does pushing update temporary stopped or like past experience " coming weeks " will become months or year?
    I have been very disappointed. Probably the one thing that irks me about BlackBerry, the updates tardiness.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 03:38 PM
    I used the Passport as an example. Both Z30s received the update and one of the two Z10s did. Actually popped the AT&T SIM out of the Passport and there was the update. Just installed a few hours ago.

On the Z10, I've tried everything from different WiFi networks, flicking airplane mode on and off, restarting, hard reboot... nothing. Never had a SIM card in this particular Z10 and thought about putting in the Passport one with the adapter checking then taking out to see if I would get the same as the Passport earlier, but decided against this as I would rather not see the AT&T screen on start up so that wait continues.

When I took the SIM card out of the Passport and checked for software updates the first 3 times it was super quick stating the software was up to date. Just hit it until it took some time to pull the update. Tried everything on the Z10 hundreds of times today lol... even PC and Link. One to go!

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 06:34 PM
    I just got home and connected to wifi and BAM there it was looking all sexy lol. I'm on Verizon as well!
    06-16-15 04:28 AM
    Still nothing on my Q10.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>
    06-16-15 07:24 AM
    Not getting anything in the UK... on T-Mobile... anyone in the UK who has received this new update?

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 08:22 AM
    I just got home and connected to wifi and BAM there it was looking all sexy lol. I'm on Verizon as well!
    Your on Verizon and got an update? Are you joking? What phone? From carrier, amazon or BB?
    06-16-15 10:58 AM
    Not getting anything in the UK... on T-Mobile... anyone in the UK who has received this new update?

Posted via CB10
    Nope not a sausage for me either - even when I take out the EE sim and reboot and all that stuff.... Apparently still only for devices purchased directly from BlackBerry in North America....
    06-16-15 06:14 PM
    What new or improved in this update????????

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 09:33 AM
    AT&T locked Z10, just got update notification. Woot!

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 01:23 PM
    Anyone with an unlocked shopblackberry device still not receive the update?

Crazy, I've received the update to 10.3.2 on all of my devices except one of the Z10s I use. The other one was from shopblackberry bought in early 2014... the Z10 without the update was purchased a little before shopblackberry stopped selling them. Passport, Z30, one of my Z10s all updated for weeks.

Weird this one is just not getting it... will be pretty funny if Verizon pushes it to my dad's Z10 before mine gets it lol. Was just wondering if I'm the only one still waiting at this point. In the US BTW.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 02:14 PM
    AT&T locked Z10, just got update notification. Woot!

Posted via CB10
    That's awesome... Hoping my mom gets the update on her AT&T Passport soon. (and my dad's Z10 on Verizon could use it as well lol)

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 02:16 PM
193 ... 678