Hi,

I'm from Brazil and use Sachesi to upgrade my Z10. I'm running a STL 100-2 and by now there's no update from 10.2 available in my country by my carrier. Well, I already do it with Sachesi, my question is: do I will receive the official 10.2 from my carrier when it's released even already did the update with Sachesi?

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 10:41 AM
    Hi,

I'm from Brazil and use Sachesi to upgrade my Z10. I'm running a STL 100-2 and by now there's no update from 10.2 available in my country by my carrier. Well, I already do it with Sachesi, my question is: do I will receive the official 10.2 from my carrier when it's released even already did the update with Sachesi?

Posted via CB10
    If the update that your carrier approves is a higher (newer) version number then... yes. If it is the same or lower (older)... no.
    10-31-13 10:53 AM
    Can I chill so? I got a "official" version no matter what carrier?

Thanks ;-)

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 11:05 AM
    Can I chill so? I got a "official" version no matter what carrier?

Thanks ;-)

Posted via CB10
    Essentially, yes. If your carrier eventually pushes out the exact version you're on, you may get a small update that is typically carrier add-ins. That's about it. For example, I was using the leaked 10.1.0.1791 prior to the official release and had a 49mb "update" of carrier fluff.
    10-31-13 12:00 PM
    Essentially, yes. If your carrier eventually pushes out the exact version you're on, you may get a small update that is typically carrier add-ins. That's about it. For example, I was using the leaked 10.1.0.1791 prior to the official release and had a 49mb "update" of carrier fluff.
    Hmm, got it, thanks! ;-D
    But ask me a question... I've downloaded the SO with Sachesi from a carrier in United Kingdom. With this have I downloaded these add-ins from this carrier (O2)? If yes, when my carrier in Brazil release the SO these add-ins will be replaced?

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 12:40 PM
    Hmm, got it, thanks! ;-D
    But ask me a question... I've downloaded the SO with Sachesi from a carrier in United Kingdom. With this have I downloaded these add-ins from this carrier (O2)? If yes, when my carrier in Brazil release the SO these add-ins will be replaced?

Posted via CB10
    When you get you own carrier's update, the extras will be added. The O2 may or not be replaced. However, you can usually delete them at any time, as you would any other application. those
    10-31-13 01:18 PM