C002C4374 HD wallpapers
    01-24-14 07:56 PM
    Slow mo video playback?

Posted via CB10
    JamBueree likes this.
    01-24-14 08:29 PM
    Slow mo video playback?

Posted via CB10
    Well iGrann's Twitter does show a photo of a 60fps camera slow-motion feature.

BlackBerry Z10 / 10.2.0.1791
    01-24-14 08:36 PM
    I'm hoping there will be an interface overhaul to make the OS look a bit more pretty.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 08:53 PM
    I'm hoping there will be an interface overhaul to make the OS look a bit more pretty.

Posted via CB10
    This.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 08:59 PM
    Add a headless app setting to android apps. Like turning it on and off at the back ground.

So unsupported apps like viber we can manually turn on as headless. No need to maintain it in the active screen

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 09:54 PM
    I want pinned opened tabs.

Customizable opened tabs. Ex: sizes.

The opened tabs taking up more of the screen so they are bigger.

Our app rows not wasting so much space. Ex: Z10 screen is bigger than iPhone 5S but there are more apps on the screen on the 5S than Z10.

Customizable pinned apps (where the Call app is).

Better native BB10 app selection.

16:9 for everything on Q10 when connected to external display.

Miracast, USB2Go on all BB devices. Stop BSing and being anti consumer BB.

Apps opening faster.
    01-24-14 10:01 PM
    You all have some great ideas personally id like to add your own apps to the hub so like instagram and it has its on icon

C002C4374 HD wallpapers
    Jaimin Shah likes this.
    01-25-14 05:43 AM
    Everyone that is suggesting features. Respond to my thread!!! It's a Peitition to bring a "New Features Sub-Forum" to Crackberry. So we have a specific spot to suggest our features.

Thread title: Suggestion for a Sub-Forums under Blackberry 10 OS

Reply to the thread and vote!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-10-os-893384/
    I've been thinking and I've been seeing these Future BB10 feature thread popping up every where. People are already all over with what they want from 10.3. Why not help out Blackberry and have all these features under 1 Sub-Forum under Blackberry 10 OS. (If the forum gets popular enough maybe start adding: Link, hardware, BES10, BBM and etc.)

Maybe make it have a Poll saying yes or no to the feature right away like Beta Zone has. Since not everyone on CB is on Beta Zone.

If it doesn't work out you can always delete the Sub-Forum but I 100% think then it's a good thing to do to show Blackberry 10 what we want.

Sugguestion for a Sub-Forums under Blackberry 10 OS

Reply with Quote on this thread and reply to my thread to get the word out!!

The ideas on Crackberry are 10x better then Beta zone
    LostOnThePianoRoll likes this.
    01-25-14 10:08 AM
    This.

Posted via CB10
    This, to this

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 10:28 AM
    According to the usual suspects there wont be another update and there are no more phones coming.
    01-25-14 11:28 AM
    Who are these usual suspects? Cuz they're very blatantly wrong.

The ceo already announced a new mid/low tier phone that's set to launch in march/april, though it's meant for the emerging markets.

Also, he's said many times that while Foxconn is gonna be doing some of the design work for the low end stuff, the high end phones will be designed in house. If they had no plans to launch new high end phones, such comments would not be made.

Now admittedly it may be a while before we see a new update or a new high end device (I'm thinking at minimum next xmas, if not 2015), but until such time as they explicitly state they will not be doing it, I'll continue to believe that they will.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 03:04 PM
    I have no real complaints with BB10 as it is for me right now. If I could have a small wishlist, it'd simply be the following:

*As mentioned before, a 16:9 display for the Q when hooked up via HDMI

*The ability to uninstall the Android runtime if so desired.

Posted from BitPusher's Q10
    01-25-14 03:09 PM
    I hope that they add themes and the ability to change icons names or change how many icons showed up in the screen like if we can let them smaller and be 4x4 icons not 4x3

We had that option in the 6 and 7 OS so I hope they add that to bb10

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 03:25 PM
    According to the usual suspects there wont be another update and there are no more phones coming.
    Do you really need to try and derail every thread with the usual suspects crap?

Not one negative post, until yours...
    Mdogz and Jaimin Shah like this.
    01-25-14 08:06 PM
    Who are these usual suspects? Cuz they're very blatantly wrong.

The ceo already announced a new mid/low tier phone that's set to launch in march/april, though it's meant for the emerging markets.

Also, he's said many times that while Foxconn is gonna be doing some of the design work for the low end stuff, the high end phones will be designed in house. If they had no plans to launch new high end phones, such comments would not be made.

Now admittedly it may be a while before we see a new update or a new high end device (I'm thinking at minimum next xmas, if not 2015), but until such time as they explicitly state they will not be doing it, I'll continue to believe that they will.

Posted via CB10
    I agree except for the High-End Device release period. This would just put BB10 back even further if they only released a low end device this year. People already associate Blackberry as old/crappy devices. They can't afford to just throw out a low end (it won't be mid-tier since it's for emerging markets)

They had 3 devices scheduled for this year after they canned the other 2. Which Chen hasn't said anything about that yet so the best guess is :they are staying on track with 3 different devices.

IPhone 6 is rumored to have the same specs as this gen or next gen. People were already complaining about Z30 specs (I personally didn't think they actually needed better spec but we live in today's world where specs matter and tech reviews all laughed at BB10 phones)

So far we know Chen loves physical Keyboards. So who knows they could throw out that Q30 everyone has been asking for.

To summarize this all. I bet you anything they will make "at least" 2 phones this year. We will find out about the next product after Jakara's Launch in March/Feb just like we always do.

Personally I would like a Z30 Size with a keyboard which would be a 4"+ ish screen or they make their own "Typo" for BB10 so I Can buy a Z30 with that :P I would also like the specs on the Camera to be better to be better then the Androids and more sensors/chips :P

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 09:09 AM
    I'd like panorama native in the camera. Don't have a use for it, I'd just like it. Lol.

Other than that - BB10 so far serves me extremely well.

Some good suggestions here though!

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 09:20 AM
    As far as the panoramic camera option is that not coming?? Heard a lot about last year but never got a solid answer, like yes no its in the works?

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 02:22 PM
    I want it to have the laser keyboard

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 02:25 PM
    I have no real complaints with BB10 as it is for me right now. If I could have a small wishlist, it'd simply be the following:

*As mentioned before, a 16:9 display for the Q when hooked up via HDMI

*The ability to uninstall the Android runtime if so desired.

Posted from BitPusher's Q10
    I agree I would like the option to delete Android runtime. I have no desire to install any Android apps on my device. BlackBerry's app selection is fine for my needs. If I wanted to run Android apps I would of purchased a Android.

Posted Via AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    Last edited by Dominick079; 01-26-14 at 05:51 PM.
    BitPusher2600 likes this.
    01-26-14 02:44 PM
    Some of us need android apps for work

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 05:33 PM
    Some of us need android apps for work

Posted via CB10
    I agree that's why I said the option to delete Android runtime

Posted Via AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    01-26-14 05:50 PM
    Decline phone call with text message
    01-26-14 05:58 PM
    Unlimited apps in folders rather then 16 per folder. Kinda silly having multiple folders. Games, more games, games 3, games 4 and auto off/on miss being able to set alarm on legacy devices and being able to turn it off and have it turn back on when alarm goes off!

IROC-Z30 But Mostly She Rocks Me!
    01-26-14 06:04 PM
    Decline phone call with text on 10.2 is in phone settings priority calling. Turn on reply now. You can make your own messages.

Converting people to BlackBerry & BBM since 2010
    01-26-14 06:53 PM
33 12