Damn man, $800 retail phone gone boom? Android is a piece of then.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.569 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    09-16-12 11:28 AM
    When the 9900 came out only a small percentage of people received the 'screen of death' and their phone bricked.

A lot of "destroyed my phone" phrases can be said in different ways such as, BRICKED, Dead, does not work. Phone won't charge. My internet browser keeps crashing.

We've all heard it and it's all the same conclusion.

And no it's really not a shock that phones get viruses. It is the USER that takes into account that any app they download is Safe. BlackBerry as it has been stated is the Top most secure Phone and that is because people Know how to deny permissions of an app. The USER has a choice.

Yours was user error with your Galaxy SIII, but it Still won't stop people from buying the phone all together.

The person that dissected the sequence of events, is right.
    09-16-12 02:04 PM
    never heard of a virus that took out an android phone either...
    ....And I took my EVO 4g places even the most brave would not dare to trod!
    09-16-12 03:20 PM
    never heard of a virus that took out an android phone either...
    ....And I took my EVO 4g places even the most brave would not dare to trod!
    And we still haven't. Thanks to that timeline which is pretty concise, the holes in the story bare big enough to drive a truck through. We would be happy to help but the OP doesn't appear to want to try to figure out what really happened.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    09-16-12 04:26 PM
    Just a note to people who may be unfamiliar with Android, a factory reset is not the same as an os reload.
    louzer and reeneebob like this.
    09-16-12 04:50 PM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD