I have a Curve 8530 and for about a day now I have had that little envelope with a 1 in front (email message). But I do not have an email message. Both my linked emails say "no messages" and I have never saved a message (checked that folder). I did a battery pull last night, still showing the email message. Any suggestions?

So confused!
    01-19-11 08:07 AM
    Check your main message folder. It may be in there.
    01-19-11 08:15 AM
    I agree with pink.

Check your main messages folder rather than the individual mailboxes for the accounts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-11 08:17 AM
    Got it! Thank you! But do you know why it showed the envelope with a 1 for a missed call? This is only my 3rd day with a BB! And my 1st smartphone...
    01-19-11 08:27 AM
    Got it! Thank you! But do you know why it showed the envelope with a 1 for a missed call? This is only my 3rd day with a BB! And my 1st smartphone...
    its what bb's do for missed calls. Although you can change this to have it not log in your message folder.
    Go to your calling screen(tap your green send key)>scroll onto the dial field>click menu key>call logging. and then choose to have it show missed calls, all calls or none.
    01-19-11 08:29 AM
    Thank you very very much Pink!!! HUGE help
    01-19-11 08:31 AM
    Thank you very very much Pink!!! HUGE help
    No prob Kris, its what were are all here for!
    01-19-11 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD