Hey all, I know this should probably be placed in the Style forums but I want as many as possible to see it. I would like a +1 from all the people who either own a BB Style or people have used one and seen how great the device really is. Now in no way is this aimed to force people to like a flip Blackberry. I understand to each its own as far as form factors go but I just get really tired of reading things from BB users bashing the Style. Its a great device, my wife has it and I just think people shouldnt slam it until they have got hands on with one and seen that its just as good as the Torch.
    01-18-11 01:33 PM
    It is a solid device, its nice to see RIM took the failure of the 82xx and created something worth buying.

a few friends of mine have the Style and they all love it.
    BayouBengal21 likes this.
    01-18-11 02:16 PM
    Hey all, I know this should probably be placed in the Style forums but I want as many as possible to see it. I would like a +1 from all the people who either own a BB Style or people have used one and seen how great the device really is. Now in no way is this aimed to force people to like a flip Blackberry. I understand to each its own as far as form factors go but I just get really tired of reading things from BB users bashing the Style. Its a great device, my wife has it and I just think people shouldnt slam it until they have got hands on with one and seen that its just as good as the Torch.
    +2 My wife and I both have one and love them. Her first bb and my second. The form factor just works really well for protecting my phone, as I work in the maintenance field.
    01-18-11 02:57 PM
    I carry my Style proudly, and have helped other members overcome their initial trepidation of having a flip BlackBerry. My daughter was afraid to go with a flip, and listened carefully to the options. She got one and now loves it far more than her beloved 8330.

And, to boot, I've run into other BlackBerry users in the real world. They are fascinated to see a QWERTY flip with an honest-to-goodness BlackBerry keyboard that is larger than that on the 9700 and 9630/50. The black chrome finish is a bit of a fingerprint-magnet, but cleans easily.

I've known guys that called it a 'chick' phone that now carry one after a warm crow sandwich. The Style is a different, but very nice BB. I have no regrets.

I bypassed the Bold without a second blink.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 01-18-11 at 11:21 PM.
    01-18-11 10:44 PM
    Stylin' and profilin'
    01-18-11 11:06 PM
    If it comes out in the UK, I would probably sport one myself. As it stands though, it doesn't, so I'll be getting a Torch. Please could somebody persuade RIM to release a GSM version.
    01-18-11 11:09 PM
    I'd love to see them give the GSM users a Style option, to be honest. I kinda wonder if they underestimated just how popular it would be, as they are definitely moving right along. The price isn't all that much higher than the Curve, and you get better tools to use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 11:19 PM
    +1 - I am proud of my Style. I am enjoying it alot more than I thought I would. Its a great phone.
    01-19-11 01:23 AM
    +10 over here, because +1 doesn't quite seem like enough. I love my Style. It is a seriously awesome phone. It's also the first phone I've ever had where people were asking-- oooh, what phone is that? So.... yay, Style.
    01-19-11 02:55 AM
    I would not get 1, BUT I do like the Style! So I can give it a +1 too
    01-19-11 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD