Dialing this brings up a mysterious menu on my 9550. I just recently found out about this from another crackberry member. If anyone has any info on it, or knows where I might find some, please let me know. Thanks everybody
    01-11-10 03:47 PM
    It is a Verizon diagnostic tool. It can be used generally to troubleshoot a data connection problem.
    01-11-10 03:49 PM
    Ok nice. Now where can I get a complete rundown of what those options do?
    01-11-10 03:53 PM
    It isn't recommended to mess with those settings. I am sure one of the current VZW techs might have some info on it. I can't remember specifically what all of the fields do.
    01-11-10 04:13 PM
    right...you can mess up your phone playing on this screen. You can do a reboot from the screen if needed but that is really the only thing you want to mess with unless instructed by a tech to change something.

The reboot method is documented well on the site so i will let you find that.
    01-11-10 04:17 PM
    I wonder if that's the one they use to activate the bugging features?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 04:18 PM
    no pressing ##000000 call it will generate the manual programming for your device, inside it will program the mdn, min, and home sid, if changed can make a drastic and bad imparement of service, would not recommend changing unless your aware of what the correct info you need is, cheers.
    01-11-10 04:22 PM
    The reboot method is documented well on the site so i will let you find that.
    How do you search for "save 'vzw' in SIP Password"?
    01-11-10 04:25 PM
    I used that function to change the phone number (my phone number) that is assigned to your phone. It was on my S1 that I sold through ebay and I wasn't comfortable giving my cell number out to an unknown person.
    01-11-10 04:38 PM
    I used that function to change the phone number (my phone number) that is assigned to your phone. It was on my S1 that I sold through ebay and I wasn't comfortable giving my cell number out to an unknown person.
    I would have done a security wipe on that phone before giving it to someone else.
    01-11-10 05:00 PM
    I do not believe a Security Wipe will remove the phone number. It will only remove the data you put on the phone and reset all to factory new condition. The number is registered by the ESN with Verizon.

01-11-10 05:08 PM
    I would have done a security wipe on that phone before giving it to someone else.
    I did the security wipe, but unless you go into the cdma programming page and change your number, it's still there.
    01-11-10 05:15 PM
    Learn something new everyday.

I thought the whole purpose of the security wipe was to completely remove ALL data from the phone.
    01-11-10 05:21 PM
    Learn something new everyday.

I thought the whole purpose of the security wipe was to completely remove ALL data from the phone.
    we all do my friend
    01-11-10 06:02 PM
    Don't mess with that screen!
    01-11-10 06:23 PM
    If you screw around with something in that screen, we will soon see a thread titled "OMG! My BB won't make calls!!!HELP!!!!

01-11-10 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD