I just went to edit a message and it said I have used up my number of free edits.

You can't be serious BlackBerry...your gonna make me manually repay again and have to do this every month?

Did I miss something?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 08:06 PM
    You must have or there is an error as mine has renewed for the last 3 months..

Go to BlackBerry World and see if you have the "subscribed" tab

Are you serious BlackBerry? No auto renewal BBM subscription?-img_20150803_211141.png

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 08:15 PM
    So yours auto renews every month?

I thought mine would too but it's saying my trial is over.

You must have or there is an error as mine has renewed for the last 3 months..

Go to BlackBerry World and see if you have the "subscribed" tab

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150803_211141.png 
Views:	465 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	365240

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails Are you serious BlackBerry? No auto renewal BBM subscription?-img_20150803_212319.png  
    08-03-15 08:25 PM
    Did you subscribe to the correct feature set?

Mine auto bills my CC.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 08:35 PM
    So yours auto renews every month?

I thought mine would too but it's saying my trial is over.

Posted via CB10
    Is it safe to assume that you did subscribe to the feature and not merely used the trial? There is a difference
    08-03-15 08:36 PM
    I found the problem. PayPal

Even though I have a positive balance PayPal says my credit card has expired on the account. Can you believe if you have money in your account you can't access it without updating your credit card on file. That's crazy.

Here is the kicker. My cc for my PayPal account expired March 2014. Now over a year later they want me to update it? Just now they decide to stop it from working?

I just noticed it has my checking account all good but is requiring me to have a CREDIT CARD on file. Now why do they need a cc and not just my bank account.

All fixed. Added a new credit card instead of PayPal.

This is on PayPal.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by baspeed; 08-04-15 at 09:53 AM.
    Gatmyer likes this.
    08-04-15 09:35 AM
    I found the problem. PayPal

Even though I have a positive balance PayPal says my credit card has expired on the account. Can you believe if you have money in your account you can't access it without updating your credit card on file. That's crazy.

Here is the kicker. My cc for my PayPal account expired March 2014. Now over a year later they want me to update it? Just now they decide to stop it from working?

I just noticed it has my checking account all good but is requiring me to have a CREDIT CARD on file. Now why do they need a cc and not just my bank account.

All fixed. Added a new credit card instead of PayPal.

This is on PayPal.

Posted via CB10
    Glad you are using a CC. Many years ago PayPal was hacked and someone took money directly from my bank account. Thankfully it was only a few hundred dollars and PayPal paid me back but from then on I only use a CC with PayPal buy I try to avoid it as much as possible really.
    08-04-15 10:28 AM
    I so much trust my BlackBerry with cc info. I had no worries typing it in. If it had been Android I would of thought twice.

Glad you are using a CC. Many years ago PayPal was hacked and someone took money directly from my bank account. Thankfully it was only a few hundred dollars and PayPal paid me back but from then on I only use a CC with PayPal buy I try to avoid it as much as possible really.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 11:18 AM