Well, I was just combing through Twitter and I found a tweet by BlackBerry that you can create your own BBM Card on mypin.bbm.com.

It's a cool way to attract people but again, is BlackBerry doing justice in endorsing this? They better take some lessons from their competitors if they really want to keep the BBM boat sailing!

Question - How many of you are aware of this? I wasn't until I discovered on Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    06-11-14 12:14 PM
    Ha, didn't have a clue. It is a cool idea, and you're right...I don't think many know about it. Too bad, really.
    06-11-14 12:30 PM
    Well, I was just combing through Twitter and I found a tweet by BlackBerry that you can create your own BBM Card on mypin.bbm.com.

It's a cool way to attract people but again, is BlackBerry doing justice in endorsing this? They better take some lessons from their competitors if they really want to keep the BBM boat sailing!

Question - How many of you are aware of this? I wasn't until I discovered on Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    First heard about it after i believe the 2nd update to BBM on Android and iOS; i don't particularly know that marketing that feature alone would grow BBM any faster though.

BlackBerry needs to come up with an easier way to login to BBM and find contacts.

I had over a dozen converts when it was first released and that number has dwindled down to 1; issues with typing out a username vs typing out the email address linked to the BlackBerry user name or just flat out not remembering what email address was used. Most non- BlackBerry users just can't be bothered resetting passwords or growing their contact list when there are several other IM apps that they are already deeply associated with.
    06-11-14 12:35 PM
    Same here bud. The day BBM was launched for iOS/Android in Oct last year, I was able to convince most of my family members to jump back to BBM and they did. But lack of muting the group chat, picture sharing and the keyboard which eats the screen-size on Android pissed them off and they went back to Whatsapp. I am still on BBM but BlackBerry need to market(as well all know) about each and every feature.

Look at Apple.. I won't start here how they do as we all are very well aware. BlackBerry silently market it's products(silently and market in one sentence.. hmm.. this is where we come to know that a company is killing itself!)

First heard about it after i believe the 2nd update to BBM on Android and iOS; i don't particularly know that marketing that feature alone would grow BBM any faster though.

BlackBerry needs to come up with an easier way to login to BBM and find contacts.

I had over a dozen converts when it was first released and that number has dwindled down to 1; issues with typing out a username vs typing out the email address linked to the BlackBerry user name or just flat out not remembering what email address was used. Most non- BlackBerry users just can't be bothered resetting passwords or growing their contact list when there are several other IM apps that they are already deeply associated with.
    shupor likes this.
    06-11-14 10:19 PM