Hey all, just wondering if anyone knew how long BlackBerry typically tests apps before releasing them into the wild. I would guess that it is app dependent and if any app is going to be in beta for an extended period it would be BBM going cross platform but I just wanted to see if anyone had some info on typical release cycles for BlackBerry. Any thoughts on to when we will see a more widespread beta in the beta zone? Right now we are looking at about 6 weeks until the end of summer so if they are still on schedule I would imagine we should be seeing something soon right?
    08-07-13 06:25 PM
    I doubt anyone could answer this, because it's really going to depend on how many bugs are found, how serious BB decides they are, and if BB is going to decide to fix those bugs and re-test or if it will push the app out as-is and fix them later. I really doubt even BB knows the answer to those questions right now.
    brent86 likes this.
    08-07-13 06:42 PM