BlackBerry should make BBM available for all platforms this includes Windows. If you really believe in BBM and want to compete with all the other services, you need to release BBM for all to enjoy. I can't use Skype unless I go through android and borrow the app. It was really frustrating not having skype at the times when I needed it.

Getting things to market before it is too late is very important and that has been a major weakness of BlackBerry in the past. Now BlackBerry has an opportunity and anything other than an app for Windows is an excuse. It would also be nice if they did a BBM application for windows desktops as most of the computers in the world are windows based.
    anon(4044683) likes this.
    01-19-14 04:49 AM
    Totally agree with that. I guess Blackberry never thought Windows would really take off or they were too focussed on getting the big numbers for BBM.
    Taede likes this.
    01-19-14 05:02 AM
    Yes if they want bbm to have huge user base they should make bbm for windows i want it badly as i only use bbm and i have 3 windows 8 phones so i cannot use them when i have to use bbm
    Taede likes this.
    01-19-14 05:11 AM
    I wouldn't worry to much, my bet is Blackberry is going to get BBM to the windows platform to complete the cross platform process.

They have higher priorities at the moment like rebuilding their brand name and increasing their market share again.

Sent using the CB app
    Thesmartmale likes this.
    01-19-14 05:58 AM
    Yes if they want bbm to have huge user base they should make bbm for windows i want it badly as i only use bbm and i have 3 windows 8 phones so i cannot use them when i have to use bbm
    Huge? How many users of WP are out there and how many of them are going to use BBM? It ain't worth it at the moment to develop for WP.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 07:44 AM
    How many BB10 users are out there? If we go by your logic, no developer should build apps for BB10.

Huge? How many users of WP are out there and how many of them are going to use BBM? It ain't worth it at the moment to develop for WP.

Posted via CB10
    Taede likes this.
    01-19-14 08:00 AM
    How many BB10 users are out there? If we go by your logic, no developer should build apps for BB10.
    And are they developing?! Like it or not, this is how platforms are treated, by numbers, those few developers who brought their apps to WP and bb10 just wants every single phone user out there to enjoy their app and they have the money and resources for it.

Posted via CB10
    Taede likes this.
    01-19-14 08:47 AM

Posted via CB10
    more than 27 million
    Taede likes this.
    01-26-14 10:11 AM
    I am stretched if BBM coming for WP how the UI will look like. On iOS and Android it's look like Bb10 but on WP they have to use Modern UI.

Posted via CB10
    Taede likes this.
    01-26-14 11:12 AM