Shouldn't Inside BlackBerry Blog have it's own BBM Channel? Seems kinda lame to not have a Channel for one of there own blogs...? Am I missing something...?

What brought this on is I was at the Inside BlackBerry Blog's webpage and it says,

"Follow us on Why is there no Inside BlackBerry Blog BBM Channel?-follow-facebook.pngWhy is there no Inside BlackBerry Blog BBM Channel?-follow-gplus.pngWhy is there no Inside BlackBerry Blog BBM Channel?-follow-linkedin.pngWhy is there no Inside BlackBerry Blog BBM Channel?-follow-rss.pngWhy is there no Inside BlackBerry Blog BBM Channel?-follow-twitter.pngWhy is there no Inside BlackBerry Blog BBM Channel?-follow-youtube.png"

At first I was mad because they didn't show follow us on BBM Channels. Then I realized that they don't have a BBM Channel for the blog...!?!

BBM Channels should have their own homegrown blog in the App! How do you try to get people using and creating channels if you don't utilize it yourself???

</End rant>

Sidenote: Does BBM Channels have their own icon? Like the Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn? Is it that poky circley thing? Why is there no Inside BlackBerry Blog BBM Channel?-laf1369165271750_lowres_en-us.png
    07-08-14 08:22 PM
    So start one,
    brian4591 likes this.
    07-08-14 11:16 PM