i ask this question when i had the Z10..Now i have the Priv and its the same.I have to delete BBM notifications individually..makes no sense too me since BBM is from BB
    01-30-16 08:24 PM
    i ask this question when i had the Z10..Now i have the Priv and its the same.I have to delete BBM notifications individually..makes no sense too me since BBM is from BB
    BBM must be done from the app on Android, hold on any conversation until it switches to a grey selection, then tap on any others you want to delete. Tap the trash can in the top right when ready.

And for BB10, just hold on the date and select "Delete Prior" at the bottom. This must be done after you select BBM from the left side so you're in BBM conversations only.
    01-30-16 09:04 PM
    Do you mean delete or mark as read? Because in BlackBerry 10 if you delete BBM chat from the hub I'm pretty sure it deletes the entire chat. I don't wanna give it a try right now. I don't have any chats I wouldn't mind losing right now. So someone else can correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-16 09:04 PM
    Do you mean delete or mark as read? Because in BlackBerry 10 if you delete BBM chat from the hub I'm pretty sure it deletes the entire chat. I don't wanna give it a try right now. I don't have any chats I wouldn't mind losing right now. So someone else can correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted via CB10
    It's the same action in BB10. Hold on the date line - "Mark read" appears in the middle with the arrows, "Delete Prior" is at the bottom. And yes, Delete Prior is actually deleting everything prior.
    01-30-16 09:30 PM
    if i go to blackberry hub press the date and hold it.it will say how many items are selected.then i select delete prior..not mark prior read.every item will get deleted other than BBM texts..it was the same with my Z10..not a big deal..jus wondering why since BBM is from Blackberry
    04-02-16 09:05 PM