I was wondering if anyone could help with a strange problem which started yesterday with my BBM. I currently cant seem to receive messages from my BBM contacts who are not "Native". Blackberry to Blackberry seems fine and in a chat/group mixed with different types of users can be seen by all but individual messages from non blackberry BBM users are not being delivered.

I can still send to them and they get it straight away. I can BBM Voice call them and that works fine too. But as soon as they send to me then they get a grey tick but thats it and I dont get the message. I thought it might be an issue with my network provider but the same thing happens if i turn off my mobile connection and just use my Z30 over WiFi.

I have deleted one of the contacts and readded them and this was "sort of" successful in the fact that it allowed me to add a them back in but it hasnt brought down any of there status or picture. I can still send to them ok but they still cant send to me.

Its really werid

I was thinking i might need to remove and reinstall BBM but that doesnt seem to be possible anymore. Anyone got any bright ideas i havent already tried
    10-01-14 03:19 AM
    That is weird

Is it just certain contacts? Maybe it's on their end? Have them delete and reinstall BBM?
    10-06-14 01:43 PM
    Are they blocked?

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    10-06-14 08:04 PM
    Thanks for the replys, It seems to be just the anyone on my list who is not a "Native" blackberry users. They are not blocked and i have tried to removing them and readding them. I even downloaded the leaked version of 10.3 thinking that would cure it but it was still the same even with that !!

Back on the latest official release now and have a call logged with Blackberry to investigate. Hoping for something back from them soon
    10-13-14 12:44 PM