I remember when got my first Blackberry and how useful BBM was. Especially while dating.if you weren't sure about the person but you still want to give it a try... so you didn't have to give them your number right away like many of these new apps like WhatsApp or Viber. Just downloading the app BBM and BBM give a PIN where anyone can contact you and it was so secure. What happen to BBM ? Is anyone still using BBM today?

Posted via CB10
    12-19-19 03:06 PM
    I remember when got my first Blackberry and how useful BBM was. Especially while dating.if you weren't sure about the person but you still want to give it a try... so you didn't have to give them your number right away like many of these new apps like WhatsApp or Viber. Just downloading the app BBM and BBM give a PIN where anyone can contact you and it was so secure. What happen to BBM ? Is anyone still using BBM today?

Posted via CB10
    It's down to a couple hundred thousand users spread over 3 platforms. Expect that number to plummet when the service becomes a paid subscription in 6 months.

Most (dating) people chat over social media instead, where they also don't have to exchange personal info.
    ANTIBERRY and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-19-19 03:26 PM
    It's down to a couple hundred thousand users spread over 3 platforms. Expect that number to plummet when the service becomes a paid subscription in 6 months.

Most (dating) people chat over social media instead, where they also don't have to exchange personal info.
    People always had to pay to use BBM? Especially with the first Blackberry, like the Curve and Bold Edition.

As for people using social media, you can find personal information on social media. It's not really safe

Posted via CB10
    12-19-19 08:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    I do, and I have a well established group also.. I have sent your pin an invite and would love you to join.

The members are from around the globe and talk about every and anything, come and join cause you express yourself in a way that is needed in my group.

No strings attached, so if you see an invite from a few hours ago, its by me..
    12-24-19 07:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    Get a Google number...
    12-24-19 08:15 AM
    I do, and I have a well established group also.. I have sent your pin an invite and would love you to join.

The members are from around the globe and talk about every and anything, come and join cause you express yourself in a way that is needed in my group.

No strings attached, so if you see an invite from a few hours ago, its by me..
    I'll join your group with pleasure.

Here is my pin: 2C33F1FF

Posted via CB10
    12-24-19 09:23 AM
    I'll join your group with pleasure.

Here is my pin: 2C33F1FF

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for replying, sending invite
    12-24-19 12:49 PM