I just installed BBM on my Nokia 1520 and noticed it doesn't support BBM Channels? Any idea when we might see channels support?

I also noticed the notifications are very quirky, but I know this is just out of beta so hopefully they come out with another update to fix it soon.
    08-22-14 03:08 AM
    I just installed BBM on my Nokia 1520 and noticed it doesn't support BBM Channels? Any idea when we might see channels support?

I also noticed the notifications are very quirky, but I know this is just out of beta so hopefully they come out with another update to fix it soon.
    I have a feeling that will be in v2.0 which, I am told, is being worked on at the moment. Regarding notifications, I've noticed the same issue but BlackBerry should be commended for getting updates out and for dropping the beta tag very quickly which is something other companies, I'm looking at you Instagram, have failed to do.
    08-22-14 12:06 PM
    I have a feeling that will be in v2.0 which, I am told, is being worked on at the moment. Regarding notifications, I've noticed the same issue but BlackBerry should be commended for getting updates out and for dropping the beta tag very quickly which is something other companies, I'm looking at you Instagram, have failed to do.

So far, it had worked pretty well for just coming out of beta. My notifications are still a little quirky, but it seems to work pretty well on my Nokia 1520.
    08-23-14 03:26 AM
    Notifications do not work properly on my 630DS.
    Sent from my Nokia 630 DS using Tapatalk
    08-25-14 02:20 PM
    To be honest it's very difficult to manage BBM on my Nokia Lumia 630 dual. Lots of bugs, sometimes don't notifies and crashes a lot. I just don't know if it's the Nokia or it it is the app itself. Anyway I have my z30 to work and use Nokia on the weekend.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 02:01 AM
    It will coming very soon I guess..

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 05:18 AM
    Sorry.. accidental post
    Mod please del this. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 05:19 AM
    Groups is in bbm on windows..

Posted via my z10. "Living life on the edge"
    09-20-14 07:30 AM