I actually put out this post on another thread & thought what the **** let's start a new one to get more attention on this. Here it is folks.

I've got a challenge for those who advocate that WhatsApp is very reliable & keep saying BBM is not reliable especially in message delivery.

The challenge is ;

"Delete your WhatsApp for 1 week without informing your friends & relatives. See what happens. Listen to their comments. "

Then.

"Delete your BBM for 1 week without informing your friends & relatives. See what happens. Listen to theirs comments. "

Or better still do both at the same time & see what happens. I've tried it & I know the results. After that you will be sure to comment differently unless you are a hardcore fanboy.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 08:16 PM
    Can't delete BBM on BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    Uzi and eldricho like this.
    02-22-14 08:20 PM
    Can't delete BBM on BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    LOL

Hammered out from Z-thirty
    02-22-14 08:21 PM
    How'd you delete your BBM? Sideload method?

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 09:18 PM
    I actually put out this post on another thread & thought what the **** let's start a new one to get more attention on this. Here it is folks.

I've got a challenge for those who advocate that WhatsApp is very reliable & keep saying BBM is not reliable especially in message delivery.

The challenge is ;

"Delete your WhatsApp for 1 week without informing your friends & relatives. See what happens. Listen to their comments. "

Then.

"Delete your BBM for 1 week without informing your friends & relatives. See what happens. Listen to theirs comments. "

Or better still do both at the same time & see what happens. I've tried it & I know the results. After that you will be sure to comment differently unless you are a hardcore fanboy.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure what you expect to see.

If I stopped using BBM, I would be thanked by the 2 people out of the 3 people that I got to use it and still use it and told "thanks, now I can delete this stupid program." I already had a few people ditch BBM a while ago after realizing how poorly it worked (on Android and iOS). The other 3 complain because I'm the only one that uses BBM, though 1 of them does say it's kinda neat.

If I stopped using Whatsapp, the two people that insisted I start using it would ask me why I stopped using it... probably a month later since I barely use it. But even then, I do have a lot of friends that use it. I just never want to get comfortable using it because I don't like paying the $1/year so I don't think I'll renew after my free year is up.

I use SMS the most.
    02-22-14 09:31 PM
    After a few days of deleting my WhatsApp, I started receiving calls from friends, family & customers why I'm not replying their WhatsApp. They didn't know that I've deleted it at all coz according to their phones messages were sent to me.

As I use a BlackBerry phone I cannot delete my BBM but I know whenever my friends delete their BBM because a red coloured X will immediately appear whenever I send a message to these friends via BBM.

So tell me which one is more reliable.

Posted via CB10
    JAS0NB0URNE likes this.
    02-25-14 01:00 PM