06-05-14 04:35 PM
30 12
tools
    Security over all

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 01:15 AM
    Whatsapp is simply fantastic at sending multiple pictures (and of higher quality without going the annoying 'request' route on bbm) and also has a better handling of voice notes. I can't preview nor ever listen to my own voice notes on bbm, that's just silly, and it also needs my contact to accept them EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. At times, they are away from their phones, so it just ends up timing out.... it truly is ridiculous

That being said, once bbm went multiplatform, I only use it bout a tenth of the amount I did before, so bbm is my preferred client... But works need to be done to make the experience much more PRACTICAL.

Posted via CB10
    I don't agree that WhatsApp can send better quality pictures. I think it sends inferior quality pictures & it takes a hell of a long time to send pictures & videos. BBM sends pictures at lightning speeds.

I have to agree with you on the multiple pictures & the timing out part. It's really ridiculous of BBM to do so.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 09:59 AM
    I use both, but as a BlackBerry fan I would prefer to use BBM only. That being said, WhatsApp has the bigger user base and has been doing development better. BlackBerry is now doing what it's user base want and I believe will get much better than all the other im's. And yes pictures are being sent better on WhatsApp

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 03:28 PM
    Security over all

Posted via CB10
    Ok man, most of us don't have secret plans to hack military bases so, security is not above all

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 03:58 PM
    Security and privacy should be above all or at least at top of your list as its absolutely essential to your freedom and liberty!
    You may think you have nothing to worry about or fear because you dont do anything wrong but whos to say the powers to be dont change the rules or decide down the road you are doing something wrong!
    Debunking The Dangerous "If You Have Nothing To Hide, You Have Nothing To Fear" - Falkvinge on Infopolicy
    06-05-14 04:35 PM
30 12