I looked at the forums and couldn't find anything about this, WhatsApp now updated their groups, you can now have a 100 members instead of just 50.

BBM moves one step, WhatsApp jumps 2 steps.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 03:45 AM
    BBM Multi-person chat can have 199 people

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 04:00 AM
    BBM Multi-person chat can have 199 people

Posted via CB10
    Did I say Multi-person chat?

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 07:20 AM
    Multi-person chat in BBM has exactly the same features as group chat in WhatsApp. So you will be comparing like with like.

However in Multi-person chat you can also share stickers, glympse, pdf, excel, word, PowerPoint, etc that WhatsApp cannot.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 08:11 AM
    Multi-person chat in BBM has exactly the same features as group chat in WhatsApp. So you will be comparing like with like.

However in Multi-person chat you can also share stickers, glympse, pdf, excel, word, PowerPoint, etc that WhatsApp cannot.

Posted via CB10
    There are stuff that you can do in groups that you can't do in Multi-person chat or else why would there be groups, don't get in defense just because I'm criticizing BlackBerry here, groups are compared with groups.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 07:12 PM
    There are stuff that you can do in groups that you can't do in Multi-person chat or else why would there be groups, don't get in defense just because I'm criticizing BlackBerry here, groups are compared with groups.

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree with you.

What I'm saying is you should compare WhatsApp Group Chat with BBM Multi-person Chat rather than BBM Group Chat.

Reason being that they have the Similar features & formats. Not defending BBM. BBM Group Chat is another animal all together.

Posted via CB10
    dusdal likes this.
    11-15-14 08:55 PM
    I uninstalled whatsapp last week and have BBM and FB only. I struggle a lot with whatsapp emojis / smileys and few features including privacy on whatsapp sucks and its BBM there. BBM stickers and smileys look so practical and real. Though lots of friends are on whatsapp only but if they need me they're asked for BBM n FB only..
    With BBM, you can view the images received and then if you want to save it or not. Whatsapp, either you set it to download automatically (and delete them from phone later on) or you select to download then save it manually but you can't view it without downloading.
    Whatsapp creates unnecessary files and folders which I used to delete manually (files like .db etc) and makes my phones file manager look like I'm using an android device (which I hate alot).
    BBM, you select to whether save and keep back up or not..
    I want to talk to you and not my other friend, BBM won't tell them if I'm available but whatsapp shows stupid online thing that's not so good for me (privacy thing).
    Whatsapp groups, there's always a chat box in general chat list and you can't delete it if you want to see the page clean. BBM has the option you delete the group chat but have the group in a separate section.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 02:56 AM