I am not comparing the first release lol. I have kept up on the releases and am proud that BlackBerry is progressing on release builds. I need not personally give the subsequent releases a try when 1) I have a BlackBerry device so BBM gives me no problems; 2) I know people on iPhones and Android who are having reliability issues with the current version.
    I'm referring to this statement by you...
    "I hear ya. I haven't run BBM on my 5s since the second week after its release. I'd rather not be frustrated"

I'm suggesting you may find it's improved. I'm not saying don't use your BBRY- just saying that may be not a fair assessment of the latest iPhone release.
    02-22-14 07:00 PM
    I'm referring to this statement by you...
    "I hear ya. I haven't run BBM on my 5s since the second week after its release. I'd rather not be frustrated"

I'm suggesting you may find it's improved. I'm not saying don't use your BBRY- just saying that may be not a fair assessment of the latest iPhone release.
    My fair assessment comes from: "2) I know people on iPhones and Android who are having reliability issues with the current version."

If people are telling me the app is doing the same thing as it did on release, well then, I am not so compelled to try it again at this point. Especially when I have my BlackBerry.
    02-22-14 07:13 PM
    The subject should read "What's App fixed their security holes and shut down their service" .

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 07:15 PM
    I hear ya. I haven't run BBM on my 5s since the second week after its release. I'd rather not be frustrated.

It's just everyone is like OhhhEmmmGee WhatsApp is down so BBM is way better. As if one has anything to do with the other.
    I have BBM on my Android (Xperia Z) and it's very stable and with BBM voice you can talk to anyone as well. I don't think you can do that on WhatsApp. May be it's time to dump iPhone.
    02-22-14 08:01 PM
    I have BBM on my Android (Xperia Z) and it's very stable and with BBM voice you can talk to anyone as well. I don't think you can do that on WhatsApp. May be it's time to dump iPhone.
    Yeahhh, nooo. I own more than enough Android devices at any given moment to know what device I am ready to dump and which I will keep. Thanks though
    02-22-14 08:04 PM
    For y'all assuming I'm advocating WhatsApp, y'all couldn't be more wrong lol. That's not what any of my posts are saying AT ALL.
    02-22-14 08:05 PM
    For y'all assuming I'm advocating WhatsApp, y'all couldn't be more wrong lol. That's not what any of my posts are saying AT ALL.
    Forget them, I knew what you meant. LMAO
    Amy wineBerry likes this.
    02-22-14 08:06 PM
    Yeahhh, nooo. I own more than enough Android devices at any given moment to know what device I am ready to dump and which I will keep. Thanks though
    Your comments are confusing, you need to clarify your stance.
    02-22-14 11:01 PM
    Sorry everyone but all the WhatsApp's employees were too busy counting every penny of the $19 billion and couldn't maintain their servers

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 11:32 PM
    Your comments are confusing, you need to clarify your stance.
    Or you should just read what you see and not make leaps and inferences.
    02-22-14 11:34 PM
    i think you use what you think is best. i think BBM is best for my situation. Whatsapp to me is garbage but thats just me if someone likes to use it so be it. I just hate giving my phone number out for whatsapp to use it. I would rather just have the pin. at some point people are going to start caring about privacy and security and when that happens whats app will be down the drain. It is already if facebook owns it. Way to obtrusive for my likes.
    02-22-14 11:37 PM
    Yes, I agree you. That is the right time for Marketing people to show their guts.
    02-22-14 11:56 PM
    Is it still down? Wtf mate.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 12:18 AM
    Is it still down? Wtf mate.

Posted via CB10
    What's app came on for me around 6p.m central time.

Sent from my  using Tapatalk
    02-23-14 12:26 AM
    What's app came on for me around 6p.m central time.

Sent from my  using Tapatalk
    Oh, I thought Bla1ze would post something about it.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 01:05 AM
    Only started working again around 9pm eastern time for me
    02-23-14 02:02 AM
    Does not matter which cross platform messaging app people use, there is going to be issues at some time or another. Just the nature of tech.
    Myself, I chat with BBM on my z10 to my brothers Apple all the time. Only once did it act up.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 02:34 AM
    nothing to gloat about. I want BBM to stand on its own merit in spite of what the other messaging platforms are doing.....I dont care much for anything that is basically not too caring about the security of my messages....but thats another matter for another day
    02-23-14 02:38 AM
43 12