WhatsApp is down at the moment, the Is a chance to market BBM to your friends :-)

Posted via my Zee Zed 10
    02-22-14 02:30 PM
    LOL!
    If they're a friend they are already on BBM!
    I dumped the rest!
    02-22-14 02:33 PM
    Just noticed it too.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 02:33 PM
    Bbm was unstable on the iPhone, not to mention my friends/family have zero interest in downloading another messenger app (we use what's app/ hangouts a lot) . I did notice that what'sapp is currently down.

Sent from my  using Tapatalk
    dragon77 likes this.
    02-22-14 02:35 PM
    LOL!
    If they're a friend they are already on BBM!
    I dumped the rest!
    You crack me up
    02-22-14 02:35 PM
    BBM is not working too for me right now

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 02:36 PM
    No WA here in Germany, near Hamburg...
    02-22-14 02:42 PM
    Whatsapp not working in the UK at the moment.

It has been like this for over 4 hours.

Posted Via CB10 Running OS 10.2.1.2141
    02-22-14 02:45 PM
    Bbm was unstable on the iPhone, not to mention my friends/family have zero interest in downloading another messenger app (we use what's app/ hangouts a lot) . I did notice that what'sapp is currently down.

Sent from my  using Tapatalk
    You are right Marty some of my friends bothered downloading BBM but unfortunately are so tied to WhatsApp that they never really made the full transition, that and as you said the app on iPhone and Android is not as stable
    02-22-14 02:45 PM
    What puzzled me is that people here started downloading telegram, they even broke it from the massive download of the app.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 02:55 PM
    People act as if WhatsApp being down makes BBM a more reliable option...my iPhone and Android friends are so over BBM lol

Posted via CB10
    Made in flanders likes this.
    02-22-14 03:58 PM
    WhatsApp is down in Bulgaria

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    02-22-14 04:01 PM
    People act as if WhatsApp being down makes BBM a more reliable option...my iPhone and Android friends are so over BBM lol

Posted via CB10
    I think a lot of people downloaded it for nostalgia reasons. I enjoyed it on the z10, however my iPhone/nexus/s4 experience left a lot to be desired. The constant white blank screen/delayed messages forced me to delete bbm.

Sent From  using Tapatalk
    02-22-14 04:02 PM
    I think a lot of people downloaded it for nostalgia reasons. I enjoyed it on the z10, however my iPhone/nexus/s4 experience left a lot to be desired. The constant white blank screen/delayed messages forced me to delete bbm.

Sent From  using Tapatalk
    I hear ya. I haven't run BBM on my 5s since the second week after its release. I'd rather not be frustrated.

It's just everyone is like OhhhEmmmGee WhatsApp is down so BBM is way better. As if one has anything to do with the other.
    02-22-14 04:05 PM
    I hear ya. I haven't run BBM on my 5s since the second week after its release. I'd rather not be frustrated.

It's just everyone is like OhhhEmmmGee WhatsApp is down so BBM is way better. As if one has anything to do with the other.
    Honestly, I would choose BBM over Whatsapp in reliability and features any day but that's just me.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 04:25 PM
    Honestly, I would choose BBM over Whatsapp in reliability and features any day but that's just me.

Posted via CB10
    On a BlackBerry, correct?
    02-22-14 04:26 PM
    On a BlackBerry, correct?
    On a BlackBerry Z10 but I chat with 5s users all the time, my best friend has an iPhone and we chat all day with no delays or anything, it's just the grey tick issue which is caused by IOS limitations but I got used to it.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 04:33 PM
    It's down everywhere because Facebook is transfering the servers...

Running leak 10.2.1.2102
    02-22-14 04:33 PM
    On a BlackBerry Z10 but I chat with 5s users all the time, my best friend has an iPhone and we chat all day with no delays or anything, it's just the grey tick issue which is caused by IOS limitations but I got used to it.

Posted via CB10
    Well it seems your best friend is one of the fortunate ones. I have a slew of threads on my Q10 that are ghost towns. The cross-platform recipients say they never received my message, I never received their messages, they are incapable of replying to messages, messages come through much later than when they are sent, etc.

I find BBM as a whole to not be a problem. Cross-platform BBM? Still way too unreliable.
    02-22-14 04:37 PM
    WhatsApp is back up now UK
    02-22-14 04:37 PM
    Well it seems your best friend is one of the fortunate ones. I have a slew of threads on my Q10 that are ghost towns. The cross-platform recipients say they never received my message, I never received their messages, they are incapable of replying to messages, messages come through much later than when they are sent, etc.

I find BBM as a whole to not be a problem. Cross-platform BBM? Still way too unreliable.
    Which puzzles me, why do some people get great experience on BBM cross-platform while others don't?! Could be notification settings or does it have something to do with regions? I really don't know why it's a hit or miss but over here in the middle east this doesn't happen except rarely, at least with the people I know.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 05:28 PM
    I hate whatsapp because I'm not using it and still friends who have me as contact with my name, mobile number, street and email adres are all copied to the whatsapp server. So even I'm not a user still my stuff is right there.
    02-22-14 05:43 PM

You can't compare the first release to the current update and there has been at least 2 of them. Give the update a chance and see if you feel the same.
    02-22-14 05:50 PM
    I use BBM on my iPod and communicate with my Nephew on his iPod all the time and don't have any problems. BBM on ios works great for us. I also use BBM on my Blackberry 9800 Torch. I actually like the performance and the layout of BBM on ios better then on my Torch. Obviously if I am away from wifi then I would use my cellphone instead but BBM has always worked very well for me. BBM is my choice for a messenger platform and always will be.
    chgaida likes this.
    02-22-14 05:55 PM
    You can't compare the first release to the current update and there has been at least 2 of them. Give the update a chance and see if you feel the same.
    I am not comparing the first release lol. I have kept up on the releases and am proud that BlackBerry is progressing on release builds. I need not personally give the subsequent releases a try when 1) I have a BlackBerry device so BBM gives me no problems; 2) I know people on iPhones and Android who are having reliability issues with the current version.
    02-22-14 06:22 PM
43 12