Not at all. Just behaving logically!
    For you
    05-04-19 02:00 PM
    U're behaving stupidly, not logically ))
    05-04-19 02:00 PM
    Why isn't everyone driving a Ferrari?
    Because not everyone is willing to pay the price when there are cheaper options available that will take them from point A to point B.

Posted via CB10
    Ofcourse. Exactly.
    So, if you want WAY better service with more features, better security etc, you pay a little more!
    And so happy to pay for it!!!
    05-04-19 02:01 PM
    Easy , to all, slow down and hit report button... y’all don’t need to be all mentally challenging each other....
    05-04-19 02:02 PM
    Ofcourse. Exactly.
    So, if you want WAY better service with more features, better security etc, you pay a little more!
    And so happy to pay for it!!!
    That's the thing. It doesn't offer 'WAY' better service, and features that the majority uses are present in the other free alternatives.
    But don't get me wrong, BBMe is a great messenger.

Posted via CB10
    anon(10218918) likes this.
    05-04-19 02:06 PM
    I have 45 contacts already 😂😂😂
    And I am sooo happy with it!!!
    Great for you.

I forced my girlfriend to download it just to check the app quality and live with it for awhile. I told her that I'm gonna only use BBMe along the next week as a trial experiment. So no WhatsApp or Messenger or Skype along a week.

She deleted her app and we are no longer talk since three days.
    My experiment is ongoing, and I'm lonely now 🤣👌
    05-04-19 02:06 PM
    Easy , to all, slow down and hit report button... y’all don’t need to be all mentally challenging each other....
    Reported.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-19 02:07 PM
    Don’t report me..., it’s the orhers
    Ben xfg likes this.
    05-04-19 02:10 PM
    Great for you.

I forced my girlfriend to download it just to check the app quality and live with it for awhile. I told her that I'm gonna only use BBMe along the next week as a trial experiment. So no WhatsApp or Messenger or Skype along a week.

She deleted her app and we are no longer talk since three days.
    My experiment is ongoing, and I'm lonely now 🤣👌
    It takes some convincing... I have all my 'important' people on BBMe, and rest on other phone in Viber....
    I am persuasive though, but they agree it was good move after...
    05-04-19 02:46 PM
    That's the thing. It doesn't offer 'WAY' better service, and features that the majority uses are present in the other free alternatives.
    But don't get me wrong, BBMe is a great messenger.

Posted via CB10
    Yes it is Great. Ok, agreed, not maybe WAY better but for me at least, its better a lot...
    My feel is like this.
    05-04-19 02:47 PM
    BBMe is just reborn. You get over it.
    And its Phenomenal!
    Just because 'everyone is using' whatsapp or viber doesn't mean its better.
    On contrary, it is less good.
    Its like comparing Toyota to ferrari.
    Just because 'everyone' is driving toyota , it doesn't make it better car then Ferrari.
    The other apps are better by default because that's where people are. BBM was the dominant messenger in 2009 and most likely could have stayed there or at least remained a major player if RIM had allowed it to go cross-platform. But no, they wanted people to buy a BlackBerry to be able to use it, and because people were dropping BlackBerry to use iPhones and Androids (and Windows), they lost out on those users and pretty much forced the users that wanted it onto newer upstarts that quickly moved into BBM's top spot. By the time they actually pivoted it was too late, they'd lost the users and mindshare. Debuting cross-platform without features other apps had was not the wisest move either.
    John Albert, howarmat and Mecca EL like this.
    05-04-19 04:09 PM
    Correct. Mostly because I'd win.
    05-04-19 04:12 PM
    The other apps are better by default because that's where people are. BBM was the dominant messenger in 2009 and most likely could have stayed there or at least remained a major player if RIM had allowed it to go cross-platform. But no, they wanted people to buy a BlackBerry to be able to use it, and because people were dropping BlackBerry to use iPhones and Androids (and Windows), they lost out on those users and pretty much forced the users that wanted it onto newer upstarts that quickly moved into BBM's top spot. By the time they actually pivoted it was too late, they'd lost the users and mindshare. Debuting cross-platform without features other apps had was not the wisest move either.
    Ok, but I am talking about BBM Enterprise here. It IS better that other apps of sort, and it has more Features.
    05-04-19 04:13 PM
    Reported.

Posted via CB10
    I hate working Saturdays.
    05-04-19 04:13 PM
    Ok, but I am talking about BBM Enterprise here. It IS better that other apps of sort, and it has more Features.
    That may be, but getting people to switch back after they're dug in is usually an exercise in futility. For the most part it needs a pack mentality to get it to work, where say 10 people they know have it and they can start using it often. Nobody wants to use any app that just sits there, it's depressing.
    John Albert likes this.
    05-04-19 04:16 PM
    Agreed. Its not easy to convince people to do it. Luckily I did, and al works perfect...
    05-04-19 04:20 PM
    U're behaving stupidly, not logically ))
    Defending is good, insults are not.
    05-04-19 04:21 PM
    Agreed. Its not easy to convince people to do it. Luckily I did, and al works perfect...
    I had one last die-hard Klingon contact, but the announcement killed it, moved on to Signal.
    05-04-19 04:23 PM
    You're right
    05-04-19 04:24 PM
    Correct. Mostly because I'd win.
    That's like telling me the smartest of the infamous Three Stooges while attending MENSA conference.
    05-04-19 04:37 PM
    That's like telling me the smartest of the infamous Three Stooges while attending MENSA conference.
    Someone who believes in flat Earth got into Mensa, so that's not saying much. 😂
    05-04-19 04:44 PM
    Someone who believes in flat Earth got into Mensa, so that's not saying much. 😂
    But then again, neither is being the winner in a CB Forum, Ahem, cough.... LO€
    05-04-19 04:47 PM
    But then again, neither is being the winner in a CB Forum, Ahem, cough.... LO€
    You win. 😁

05-04-19 06:26 PM
    You win. ������

[IMG=220x123]https://media.tenor.com/images/3e781046918d2097c10f2babb3058aa4/tenor.gif[/url]
    @BigBadWulf has taught me, ‘‘tis not a good thing necessarily”....
    Last edited by Chuck Finley69; 05-04-19 at 09:01 PM.
    Thud Hardsmack and BigBadWulf like this.
    05-04-19 06:55 PM
    Actually they don't have Russian servers. In fact the Russian government has tried for years to block Telegram unsuccessfully.
    My explanation was very loose. What I meant was that I heard people were worried because of the interest the Russian government seems to have.
    05-04-19 09:41 PM
89 1234