01-25-14 03:56 AM
130 1234 ...
tools
    WOuld like to be able to crop/resize the BBM avatar pics.
    03-12-13 09:03 AM
    I'd like to see a far more professional sat nav app, downloading maps as you're travelling is the dumbest idea 'cos if you lose 'phone signal, which if you're off the beaten track you may do, then you also lose the ability for the sat nav to guide you.

Lets have an app where the maps can be pre stored on the SD card in the same way as Nokia Maps etc.
    Loc22 likes this.
    03-13-13 06:05 AM
    I'd like to see the "Is writing a message " return, I'm missing that and I like the chats to be above the contacts all on one screen

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 11:23 AM
    I'd like to see the "Is writing a message " return, I'm missing that and I like the chats to be above the contacts all on one screen

Posted via CB10
    The "Is writing a message" is on the Z10.
    Loc22 likes this.
    03-14-13 11:40 AM
    1. For broadcasting, would like to see select all, or by group of contacts (like old BBM)
    2. ability to select what to copy from the conversation rather than selecting the whole thing.
    3. notification of pictures posted in a group and comments associated with that pic.
    4. support for special characters like previous BBM version
    5. smoother performance overall
    03-14-13 04:33 PM
    My problem that the new version of whatsapp i can't send files form media files, files can only be sent from the whatsapp chat !!

Please try to fix it in the new update
    03-15-13 11:47 AM
    Saving chats and having more control over where to be saved please.

Will be great if we can communicate with msn.skype.yahoo.qq.chats.varios desktop chats. Under one blackberry messenger. Save us a lot of hassle. Since now alot of business discussion is conducted this way. But too many platform..simplify this please

Posted via CB10
    Loc22 likes this.
    03-16-13 11:02 AM
    I personally love my Blackberry Z10, and i would definitely love to see some improvements and bugs resolved. I'm really glad for the recent update by RIM, which a made huge difference on the battery life !!!

Well back to the main concern,
    I've faced a lot of bugs in the OS, but one main thing I can remember is the following

1)While editing a document, when i switch to my BBM chat, I notice what i type isn't coming in the chat box, but when i switch back to the document I was editing, what I've typed in the BBM chat has been typed into the document I was editing, instead of being typed into the BBM chat.

2) Some BBM contact's nicknames are full of boxes, I think this is because symbols and special characters aren't supported?

3) Some Display Picture types that are supported on other blackberry devices don't seem to support on the Z10

Improvements that can be implemented as soon as possible are the following
    1) More options to be provided in slide down bar in the home screen. For example, To switch between 3G to 2G, cause i find my self going to the settings over and over to change 2G to 3G when i require a faster transfer speed and back to 2G when i want to conserve my battery for a longer period.

2) Landscape mode for BBM & BBM pictures received works only when we access the contact from the HUB, but if were to open the BBM app directly, we wont be able to view the BBM chat in landscape mode neither the pictures we receive.

3) Most important one is the support to run background apps like the BBM compatibly , where we don't require to keep certain apps running but we can enable push to notify of new messages ( im+ messenger definitely needs it ), also for the apps which allows us to change the notification color for certain contacts when they sms or call, these app once its closed it doesn't seem to work anymore unless we reopen them.

4) Navigation App definitely needs a update in the near future, More functionality is required since the app is limited to certain capabilities only.

5) More options for the BBM settings, for example the option to enable/disable vibration for pings and for the messages separate vibration settings.

Looking forward for the next update !
    Best Regards
    Chulan
    03-16-13 01:08 PM
    Ability to propagate BBM status update to twitter and facebook
    03-16-13 01:43 PM
    Would live to see the following tweaks:

- battery percentage showing on battery icon
    - allow some apps to run in the background and not to have then in active panes (ie wallpaper changer....etc)
    - print emails and documents to printer connected to same wireless network (not just documents through your PC)
    - easier access to airplane mode, be nice to have it on the pull down on the home screen, and not have to dig into the network settings
    - quicker response in phone window, and more configurations. Liked when you went into a call log, tapped on a recent all and it asked if you would want to all that contacts work, home mobile.... etc numbers.
    - option to turn camera sounds off
    -"resend" option for emails
    -brightness and color option for bedside mode

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    03-16-13 01:58 PM
    We need to mark all when we send a brodcast!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 03:05 PM
    There are no notifications in the HUB when someone posts a picture to a BBM group.
    03-16-13 04:35 PM
    Undoing a picture attachment in BBM. Make it possible for the user to tap on the X to undo, regardless where the cursor is on the chat window. Currently, it only works for me if the cursor is in the text box.
    03-16-13 09:22 PM
    Give us the ability to edit the "Application Permissions" for BBM so that I can disable MY status updates. I don't want my entire BBM contact list to be updated every time I play a game or log in to Facebook....
    03-18-13 04:32 PM
    The ability to View, Edit and Modify BBM messages via my playbook (Bridge) and/or Control from my desktop.

I'd love to be able to plug my phone into my tv and control everything verbally
    03-20-13 12:25 AM
    1- The ability to select all and selecting the category while sending a broadcast

2- Let us able to copy the personal messages from the other contacts

3- Being able to clear the bbm status updates
    03-20-13 03:12 PM
    Skype and the classic Bloomberg, I don't have idea what it is or how to use Bloomber Anywhere.
    03-25-13 03:20 PM
    I would like the ability to add a pics to any bbm contact So I don't have to keep them blank!
    03-28-13 01:48 AM
    Any news about the update ??
    03-29-13 03:35 PM
    Need the ability to call the person in the chat like before, I don't mean bbm voice, sometimes in a convo the person may say call me, on menu you should have ability to call and not have to go to phone app and find them

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    03-29-13 03:50 PM
    hmmmmmmm!!! an update or app tht would scamble every iphone tht gets 5 yards of blackberry users!!!!
    03-31-13 06:27 AM
    WISH LIST FOR BB10 OS UPDATES

I LOVE my Z10! That said, I have a few wishes for the OS updtaes. Maybe you have a few of your own to add to my list?

Clock
    1. Ability to change face colours (miss the blue)
    2. Ability to set multiple alarms, 3 maybe? One for Mon - Fri, one for weekends and maybe a holiday schedule?
    3. Abiity to use a song I have as the alarm tone

HUB
    1. Folders to keep things a bit more private and organized
    2. Ability to mark things as read, without them being deleted from my PC email
    3. Ability to delete what I wish

Home Screen
    1. Ability to clear all icons from my home screen so I can see my wallpaper only (I did like my Droids ability to do this)
    Last edited by PINC; 05-09-13 at 10:58 PM.
    steakman911 likes this.
    04-02-13 10:57 AM
    - create own profiles
    - sort contact names like nikmame, first name
    - category field (outlook) in calender
    04-03-13 02:29 AM
    Guys please take a note that this thread is actually future requests for the BlackBerry Messenger and not the OS itself. If you would like to request ideas and features for the OS, then please make sure you do it in this thread.

Back to the subject, here's a couple of new things that I've noticed so far again.

- Cannot add my own PIN like we used to in the legacy devices
    - Some text show up as squared ones in Arabic language and even special characters (see here for more info)
    - Sometimes the status updates still show up as unread and doesn't clear the view counter
    - Pings do not combine in the same line and instead, it breaks into a new line which could lead into a long chat conversation
    - Cannot rename the default "Contacts" category for the STL100-1 device (seems to be working fine on STL-2)
    04-03-13 04:08 PM
    There is one very important option missing in BBM, and that's the one that allows it to delete this app in total of the Z10 with all its HUB links!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 04:31 AM
130 1234 ...