1- The ability to share to multiple groups.
    2- When I delete a contact from my main contacts (with bbm), I want them deleted from bbm without having to open up bbm to delete them.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 05:10 AM
    Need the ability to call the person in the chat like before, I don't mean bbm voice, sometimes in a convo the person may say call me, on menu you should have ability to call and not have to go to phone app and find them

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    +100

Posted via CB10
    j21jam6 and Loc22 like this.
    04-05-13 05:10 AM
    1- The ability to select all and selecting the category while sending a broadcast

2- Let us able to copy the personal messages from the other contacts

3- Being able to clear the bbm status updates
    For 3, you can. Click on updates, then highlight the person you don't want updates from, at the bottom us a hide updates circle. Do that for all you contacts.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 05:13 AM
    Just got my Z10 last night, and loving it so far, but I would like 1 thing in particular:
    1) The ability for the device to turn on and turn off at a set time. I love this feature on my Bold, and miss it already.
    04-10-13 01:21 PM
    Guys please take a note that this thread is actually future requests for the BlackBerry Messenger and not the OS itself. If you would like to request ideas and features for the OS, then please make sure you do it in this thread.
    Once again...
    04-10-13 02:05 PM
    For 3, you can. Click on updates, then highlight the person you don't want updates from, at the bottom us a hide updates circle. Do that for all you contacts.

Posted via CB10
    3 should have a global option.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 06:40 PM
    Pics posted in groups should show in line with the chat, not only be in a separate pics folder. Annoying!
    04-11-13 05:04 PM
    I would like to be able to share a picture with a select group of bbm users without having to create a group

via CB10 on ZED10
    04-11-13 06:51 PM
    *Get rid of the bbm app.
    *Move bbm settings into the settings app

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 07:57 PM
    Have an option to not receive Broadcasts.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 08:07 PM
    • The weather app should offer Celsius as an alternative. I don't see why I should be required to carry out a complicated conversion or install and pay for a Celsius app.
    • An FM Radio app should also be provided. Both Celsius app and FM Radio apps were provided on my old phone, HTC Incredible S.
    • Blackberry claims that it's attempting to attract the general consumer market with its new Z10 however the instructions provided with it merely tell you how to set it up and then leave you to figure out the rest, unlike HTC which provides you with an excellent booklet with simple instructions for all features.
    • The ring tones are terrible. A musical ringtone cannot be heard in a busy shopping centre or supermarket. The most popular ringtone by far is the Old Phone one and should be included as an option.
    04-11-13 08:08 PM
    Desktop version with video chat and text!

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 08:14 PM
    Nice work people keep them coming.How do we send these requested improvements to BB???Someone tweet BB folk with a link to this thread please!!!

If Im wrong or missed something correct me!!

There needs to be quicker ways to view display pics without going into a contacts profile.In update view when you hold down on an update you get options to open chat, or view profile.There should be an option to view the display pic some pics are just incredibly funny.I would like to look at them without going into a profile you know take a look then swipe back out to updates would be much faster than currently is.

Additionally if you tap the update text a chat comes up thats perfect for quick response.But if you tap their display pic you get taken to chat.We should be able to tap the picture and see it instead of go into chat or their profile.Tapping the pic should invoke the pic,tapping text should bring up the chat.I could go through multiple ''change displayed pics'' and messages

Actually messing around with the method of viewing display pics right now.I found Its actually awkward to see someones display pic as it is now.Once you go into their profile you have to awkwardly reach up turn the phone and tap their pic.It does'nt ''flow'' with the swiping or 1 hand experince.Within the profile the menu bar at the bottom right there's a blank space next to open chat that should be a tap icon to view display pic.Instead of the awkward stretch to the top we doing now.Its inconsistent with how we move into the profile and thumb positioning.

Try it now.Go check your BBM updates>hold down on update >tap view profile>then tap display pic high up to see it.Is it not awkward??

If we did the same process with a tweak.Check your BBM updates>hold down on update >tap view profile>then tap the empty space to view display pic.Its much easier for your thumb and consistent with the ''flow'' transition??

Yeah the above could of been better structured ,but its in random order as Im just typing as I go through the phone live.Just trying to put out multiple methods that would be good for users.

I dont tweet. SO someone please tweet the BB devs a link to this thread.It could work out well for us.
    On the chat click the picture, this opens their profile, then click the picture again and there is their avatar picture. Back swipe twice to go back to the chat, seems simple to me, is that what you want to do?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 08:21 PM
    *Get rid of the bbm app.
    *Move bbm settings into the settings app

Posted via CB10
    What?
    04-12-13 03:40 PM
    I'd like to see BBM not getting out of sync with BB's servers or a notification when it happens.
    Better integration of bbm into the main contacts app.

Posted via CB10
    Loc22 likes this.
    04-12-13 08:11 PM
    On the chat click the picture, this opens their profile, then click the picture again and there is their avatar picture. Back swipe twice to go back to the chat, seems simple to me, is that what you want to do?

Posted via CB10
    Did I miss something?

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 08:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    Thank you very much!!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 08:32 PM
    i want to see Group me if no i will have to return the BB10 use group me for work and church
    04-12-13 09:22 PM
    Bring (separate) BIS back for non-BES clients.
    Why? Fed up with BBM getting out of sync with BB's servers.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 06:11 PM
    What?
    BBM and the main contacts app don't always play nice.
    The app is surplus to requirements.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 06:12 PM
    Thank you very much!!

Posted via CB10
    You're welcome.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 06:25 PM
    Why don't have we chat in the BlackBerry z10 app world? So sad
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    04-15-13 05:47 AM
    There is a bug when you try to start a multi person chat. Try to select many folks, and once you're done selecting contacts, the multi person chat would only include you and the last person you invited. You'd have to invite them manually after that.

Posted via my sexy Z10.
    04-15-13 05:53 AM
    I can't believe no one has mentioned this... This is more of a bug that's bugging me...every time I update my status and/or pic it marks it as a new update for each making you think your contacts have updated something when in fact it was just you.
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    04-16-13 03:45 AM
    I can't believe no one has mentioned this... This is more of a bug that's bugging me...every time I update my status and/or pic it marks it as a new update for each making you think your contacts have updated something when in fact it was just you.
    I think that's because you added yourself on bbm when you were using the old bbm but in the z10 you can't see yourself or add yourself it only appears as an update

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 04:04 AM
130 12345 ...